Anyone planning for 2015?

Just linked reservations and ordered Magic Bands!!!!! Now if was November 2015 already. LoL

It's looking more and more like Nov 2015 will happen for us! Likely Nov 13-20. We were at POR about the same time in 2013 and it was wonderful. I'm thinking we'll try to rent DVC at BCV this time, so we'll need to decide for sure in a couple months.

The bad news: I am going to have to cancel our Jan. 2015 trip.

The good news: it's really just a postponement because DH got a new job! When he retired from the AF in May he got a transitional job, but he started a new job last month and it's working out great! Much better pay, great hours, he likes the work and the people, and it's a quick 15-20 minute commute. He has to wait 6 months before he can take a week long vacation, so we'll just wait until probably next fall (don't like to go in the summer and spring has baseball and Boy Scout stuff going on). Maybe by then we'll also know what's going on with older DS's AF enlistment. As soon as I know I'll be back on here!

Well we switched out our dates from 4/6-4/10 to 2/28-3/7 because I was really nervous about all of the crowds during the April week. I am much happier with our dates plus we got to add on 2 more nights :cool1:. Already made ADRs for our week minus the BOG dinner that we want, but I have time and will be stalking the online dining :goodvibes. Next up, hopefully wait for flights to go down in price and buy our park tickets.

After having time to think while I was on hold for half an hour trying to cancel, and with the CM being so friendly and suggestive, I went ahead and just changed our dates from 1/25-2/1 to 11/8-11/15 for next year! The deposit transferred right over and now I'll just have to wait until next year's military discounts come out to call and change the price. So even though it's over a year away, I'm excited because I still have an official trip to look forward to!

March 4th-March 10th
I was able to get all of our dining reservations. Including a BOG dinner reservation!! The only thing I can't seem to get a reservation for is the Illuminations dessert party. Now the fun of trying to figure out this new Fastpass system....

After having time to think while I was on hold for half an hour trying to cancel, and with the CM being so friendly and suggestive, I went ahead and just changed our dates from 1/25-2/1 to 11/8-11/15 for next year! The deposit transferred right over and now I'll just have to wait until next year's military discounts come out to call and change the price. So even though it's over a year away, I'm excited because I still have an official trip to look forward to!

Well that's amazing! :cool1:

We will be at Pop, Aug. 20th - Sept. 3rd. :goodvibes

January 4-10 :-) It's mine and my roommate from my DCP annual Disney vacation together. Pretty excited to be going and escaping the artic weather of Chicago we are predicted to be having. Were staying at All Star Sports this time around.

We are booked from October 24-31st, 2015... planning keeps me focused and helps control my what if's lol:beach:

Yep we are we booked the bounce back offer last week for Sept 24th - Oct 2nd 2015. 351 more days to go....lol.... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter