Anyone planning for 2015?

We are planning a trip 19th March - 7th April ... 16 nights at POR and 3 nights down at Treasure Island to recoup before a long flight home. Flights, accommodation, Disney tickets and qs dining plan all paid for, just the little bits now ... Excited much! Just come back from a 14 night stay at SSR and I am home sick already :-(

I'm baaaack! After changing our 2014 trip plans to go to Europe instead, I'm now looking at Disney for November/December 2015! :dance3:

Next September for F&W and hopefully free dining.
Thinking about CBR with a pirate room or CSR business class.

September 26th-October 8th at all star sports! I can't wait, actually I don't know how I can wait that long!!! lol

Planning 11/18-11/25/15 - We have never been during Thanksgiving week so i'm a little nervous about crowds. We would leave the day before Thanksgiving, so hopefully it will be ok. I'm so ready to go.....now to convince my husband!!

Planning for June 2015, hopefully at Wilderness Lodge!

We did a big trip in Nov. since we knew we wouldn't be able to go for a while. Older DS graduates this year and will be starting college while younger DS will start high school, and we just found out DH will be approved for medically retiring from the military and will be starting a new job, so I don't see a trip in 2014. But June 2015 will celebrate both boys' birthdays (June & July), their freshmen years, and DH's first retirement.

Now to wait a year and a half...

Ok, now DS has decided to enlist in the AF and is in the process of doing that. Not sure of details yet.

But since the military room and ticket rates just came out I called to get info, then called today to book a room! In the last few moths we've all kinda changed our minds on resorts, and it was between the two PO's. Hopefully our plans don't change!

We'll be at POFQ from Jan. 25- Feb. 1!!! This will be between DH and I's anniversary and my birthday.

We are thinking about taking our daughter for the first time September 12-20. Staying at Pop. I am so excited :yay:

I have my first DCL cruise next May, but I am giddy with excitement as hubby just gave the go ahead for early November, likely the tenth through fourteenth. I have long dreamed of seeing Christmas decorations at Disney so I am beyond excited.

I also plan to try for Villains Unleashed if they do it again and announce it in time for me to request off.

Planning to return Oct 2015. My amazing sister has DVC and is gifting us all rooms for a big family trip. It will be my mom and step dad's their first trip, we are also celebrating my DD's sweet 16 too! I a so excited. Oct is most awesome time to go IMO! MNSSHP PLUS Food and Wine yaaaaaaaaa.

Currently planning my senior trip to WDW with my best friend for May 2015 after we graduate! Super excited:cool1:

My DD13, DD11, and I will be doing our first ever girls trip from 4/6-4/10. We will be staying at the ASMovies (also a first for us). Even though it will be extremely crowded when we are there, we are all very excited about it. We weren't even suppose to go back in 2015 but when I suggested a girls trip to my DH, he was more then supportive by it :love:, only because that time of year he is really busy at work therefore he won't have to take any time off :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter