Anyone having issues applying to DisneyPanel?

Amunet

DIS Veteran
I keep trying to press the apply button but the link takes me right back to the same page. I tried emailing the official address about it not working, tried tweeting, nothing. I really want to apply but the deadline is coming up in about 2 days.
I've tried accessing on a MacBook Air with 3 different browsers and on two different PCs on chrome, nothing.

Has anyone accessed it? If so, what was the URL?

Make sure you are signed in to your Disney account (upper right corner) before clicking the apply button. It will then say “Welcome (your name)” instead of sign in.

Make sure you are signed in to your Disney account (upper right corner) before clicking the apply button. It will then say “Welcome (your name)” instead of sign in.
Oh my gosh, I had do idea I could, or needed to, sign into that page! You saved me, thank you so very much! I applied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter