Anyone going to WDW in Sept 2008?

Hey Bubba ....
I live in the city that is the original home of the Labatt's Brewing Company. The brewery is about a 7 minute drive from my house. If the wind is blowing the right way, you can smell it. And oh yea ..... the alcohol content is higher here in Canada !! :rolleyes1 :drinking1

Love Canadian and English Beers and I learned about the Higher alcohol count the Hard way! :scared: 2 Trips to Newfoundland, 2 Trips to Montreal and one to Toronto. (Ya I'm a slower Learner:lmao:)

Love Canadian and English Beers and I learned about the Higher alcohol count the Hard way! :scared: 2 Trips to Newfoundland, 2 Trips to Montreal and one to Toronto. (Ya I'm a slower Learner:lmao:)
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: My cousin forgot/learned about to the hard way too !! Back in my "younger days" my cousin, who lives in SoCa challenged me to a beer drinking contest. He was 6'3" and I was/am 5'5". Needless to say, despite the 9 inches he had on me I drank him soooooooooooo under the table !!! He was so confused and when he sobered up I informed him that even though he drank a Canadian named beer (moosehead) it still had only the legal alcohol amount that was regulated by the US. Our beers have a much higher amount. That was such a sweet victory. His buddies rubbed it in for years after. I pray that he never wants a rematch because those days are long gone and the painthe following day is far too much !!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: My cousin forgot/learned about to the hard way too !! Back in my "younger days" my cousin, who lives in SoCa challenged me to a beer drinking contest. He was 6'3" and I was/am 5'5". Needless to say, despite the 9 inches he had on me I drank him soooooooooooo under the table !!! He was so confused and when he sobered up I informed him that even though he drank a Canadian named beer (moosehead) it still had only the legal alcohol amount that was regulated by the US. Our beers have a much higher amount. That was such a sweet victory. His buddies rubbed it in for years after. I pray that he never wants a rematch because those days are long gone and the painthe following day is far too much !!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's Classic. I was always the Skinny one (6' 130 lbs) so trying to keep up with everyone was a bad idea. I heard that not that the US has raised it's limits with the Ice beer that if I get Canada beer by the Keg it's the actual Canadian beer. If thats the case I may need to get a Kegerator. The Draft beer in Canada tastes so much beeter than the bottle we get. Than again any Draft beer tastes beer than a bottle and beer was never ment to be in a can.

9/19-10/5

Cindy

Cindy, I think you posted on another thread I'm subscribed to. Are you going to do PFTS with us on the 4th? I made ressies for a bunch of us DISers for breakfast at The Wave on the 5th - wanna come?

IIR, you were going to be there part of the trip with family and part of the trip solo, right? I travel with a friend but she is the kind of person who likes to sleep in and get going around noon. Then she usually packs it in by 9:00 or so. I'm determined to take in as many of the free F&W seminiars as I can - you're welcome to join me!

I'll be going from Aug 28-Sept 5 on what WAS to be a romantic trip with my Fiance, but now a guys trip with me and my friend, since she decided to leave me.

I hope Disney World can bring me around...lots of memories there with her ya know, but more memories with my late Father who used to go with me every year until I was 25 (when he passed).

Just realizing this now :rolleyes: :guilty:
you guys leaves the day I get in... what time are you planning on leaving POP?? I might be able to get a glimps of you gyuys at the lobby!!!:dance3:

:grouphug:

if anyone wants to meet up btw sept 24-27, please PM me.
Look forward to hearing from ya..

:banana: any one going this labor day weekend ? i would like to meet some dis members

There are a few of us going over Labor Day weekend..I will be there with another dis-er Aug 29-Sept 2..PM me or email me if you want to meet up with us for a drink .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter