Anyone going to WDW in Sept 2008?

I was just messing with ya! I knew you didn't mean anything by it. Bored at work, so having some fun on here.

What dates will you be there?

Sept 20-29. It's my first trip and I can't wait! DH thought it was going to be a 7 day trip, but I have stretched it out to 10 days. I'm not allowed to talk about Disney too much these days because it drives him crazy! Not really, but he does tease me about it.

Sept 20-29. It's my first trip and I can't wait! DH thought it was going to be a 7 day trip, but I have stretched it out to 10 days. I'm not allowed to talk about Disney too much these days because it drives him crazy! Not really, but he does tease me about it.
DW and I can't get enough of Disney, although I have to confess that I am worse than she is. We are there from 9/14-9/20 and are staying at POR. I love being with people who haven't gone before just to see the excitement on their faces!

I see you've been to POR many times, so it must be a great resort! I'm glad we chose it! Looks like you are leaving when we arrive. Too bad, because I am going to be a total zoo when I arrive. My eyes will probably be popping out of my head. DH and I will be acting like little kids all week, I am sure! Have a great trip and enjoy the free food!

You 2 would be fun to follow around! What time are you arriving? Maybe we all could meet before we leave there at the resort and I could give you some last minute tips!

This is my first post, so here it goes... We will be at Wilderness Lodge Sept.2 to the 7th and I can't wait. Especially with the free dining plan. Just hope all the kiddies are back in school and the pool will be accessible. Y'all enjoy your trips!!!!:cool1:

This is my first post, so here it goes... We will be at Wilderness Lodge Sept.2 to the 7th and I can't wait. Especially with the free dining plan. Just hope all the kiddies are back in school and the pool will be accessible. Y'all enjoy your trips!!!!:cool1:

Welcome to the Dis! BTW you can add to you post totals by going to the community board and then find the birthday thread. Wish Happy Birthdays can be fun! Also hope you enjoy your trip!

I have to ask because of the "y'all", are you a native to NY? :rotfl: No harm really intended. Just saw it and got a big smile!

I cancelled my trip to go the last weekend of AC but I do have 2 other trips in Sept. so all is good :)

I'll be going from Aug 28-Sept 5 on what WAS to be a romantic trip with my Fiance, but now a guys trip with me and my friend, since she decided to leave me.

I hope Disney World can bring me around...lots of memories there with her ya know, but more memories with my late Father who used to go with me every year until I was 25 (when he passed).

I'll be going from Aug 28-Sept 5 on what WAS to be a romantic trip with my Fiance, but now a guys trip with me and my friend, since she decided to leave me.

I hope Disney World can bring me around...lots of memories there with her ya know, but more memories with my late Father who used to go with me every year until I was 25 (when he passed).

If there is any place in this universe that can bring you around, it is WDW !!! My ex destroyed my kids' first trip to WDW back in 1999-2000 at New Years but remembering the memories from past trips with my parents (my dad has now passed also) and the 2 trips since then have erased all those bad ones. I am sure you will have a great time. You should check out this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=26421698#post26421698 It promises to be an awesome trip in 2009 for singles only !!!!

If there is any place in this universe that can bring you around, it is WDW !!! My ex destroyed my kids' first trip to WDW back in 1999-2000 at New Years but remembering the memories from past trips with my parents (my dad has now passed also) and the 2 trips since then have erased all those bad ones. I am sure you will have a great time. You should check out this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=26421698#post26421698 It promises to be an awesome trip in 2009 for singles only !!!!

Here is hoping you will have a great trip black562. I agree with Jen, that they can erase the bad ones. You should look on who is going in Sept. thread and meet up to share a ride or something.

The Pics are great but now I can't wait to sit by the Lake with a Labatts or belly up to the Bar for a 1/2 yard of Bodingtons!

Hey Bubba ....
I live in the city that is the original home of the Labatt's Brewing Company. The brewery is about a 7 minute drive from my house. If the wind is blowing the right way, you can smell it. And oh yea ..... the alcohol content is higher here in Canada !! :rolleyes1 :drinking1

I am making a spreadsheet for everyone going to disney in september. This will make it easier to get together with your fellow disers while in the parks. So far I have about 24 of us on there. If you would like to be added and want a copy PM me with your: screen name, name, dates, where your staying, cell phone #, and email address. I'll add your info and send you a copy.

I am making a spreadsheet for everyone going to disney in december. This will make it easier to get together with your fellow disers while in the parks. So far I have about 24 of us on there. If you would like to be added and want a copy PM me with your: screen name, name, dates, where your staying, cell phone #, and email address. I'll add your info and send you a copy.
Do you mean September?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter