Anyone going to WDW in Sept 2008?

NOT soon enough... LMAO but then again, I can go whenever! am looking forward to meeting up with friends :goodvibes

HEY SHA !!!!!
18 more sleeps until I begin my trek to the fact finding mission !!! I can't believe it is almost here !!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

9/16-23
Old Key West, Swan, Saratoga

(just booked few days ago!)

15 more days! :banana: :banana: :banana:

First Solo trip to WDW. It came out of no-where and I'll be down from 9/15-9/20.

Doing the single digit dance!!! :cool1: :banana:

If anyone is down there from the 14th thru the 20th and want to say hi, PM me and we will see what we can work out!

Wishing everyone lots of the dust for the trip! pixiedust:

:goodvibes 9/19 - 9/28 (actually arriving the late afternoon on 9/18 but staying off-site).

13 more days until we leave... yippee, it is getting closer! :banana:

I love reading these posts-I so can't wait! I went for the first time to WDW back in January and now I am celebrating my 40th there with my best friend! We will be there from Sept 21-27. By the way what is the AC? and the Everest challenge??? I know what PI is....and how did people get free dining at the POP????? Didn't know you get a first time pin, but I will be looking for the birthday pin.....I am still new at all this!princess:

I love reading these posts-I so can't wait! I went for the first time to WDW back in January and now I am celebrating my 40th there with my best friend! We will be there from Sept 21-27.
The Disney Divas will be @Pop 9/8-9/13 to celebrate a 40th birthday too...sorry we'll miss each other...have fun and :bday:
By the way what is the AC?
Adventurers Club
and how did people get free dining at the POP????? Didn't know you get a first time pin, but I will be looking for the birthday pin.....I am still new at all this!princess:
It was offered to the general public back in the spring but look for a Bounce Back offer while you are there to go back next fall (2009) with free dining! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info. I will need to look up Adventure's Club. Happy 40th to the person in your group and have a GREAT TIME! Wish I could stay for 2 weeks!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter