Anyone going in May 2008?

that makes 8 of us for the first week in May.

anyone want a meet?

thinking may 3 or 4?
I can't belive I just found this thread. I'll be there solo April 29-May 6. May 3 or 4 works for me-keep me posted.

how about May 4 - at DTD - in the tables along the lagoon (okay need to look this time and see if they still there) - or other suggestions.
OMG-I've been planning my trip out (big surprise) and I'd already planned to be at DTD that day. Since that's a Sunday, I'd been thinking of getting there early in the day to avoid the local weekend crowds. But of course, name the time and I'll be there. When? Where? I'd thought of Sunday brunch at Ghiardelli's. Isn't a sundae a fitting Sunday brunch meal?

I'll be at BWV from May4th-10th!

that makes 8 of us for the first week in May.

anyone want a meet?

thinking may 3 or 4?

how about May 4 - at DTD - in the tables along the lagoon (okay need to look this time and see if they still there) - or other suggestions.

I'd love to meet up with fellow Dis'ers...I even bought a Lime Green baggallini and am making a Lime Green Mickey Head Button...but I'll be in MK on the 4th. :sad1: Will anyone else??:flower3:

I will be there May 12 to 17 at POR. Thinking about trying to upgrade to BWV if there are any rooms left....

Am considering a trip 5/2 - 5/6....just need to get off my butt and on the phone...LOL

Hey I'm in the Lehigh Valley too & will be there semi-solo (DH is off site for a conference & I'm tagging along without kids to do my own thing!) 5/4-7.

I'll be solo May 2 & 3, staying at POR. I'd love to have some company to go to the comedy club, Raglan Road dinner/drinks or watch Bob the piano guy in the lounge at POR.

May 4-9 I'll be with my SIL at SSR. We'll be at EPCOT on the 6th and the 8th. Anyone want to have cocktails 'round the world?? :dance3:

I'll be solo May 2 & 3, staying at POR. I'd love to have some company to go to the comedy club, Raglan Road dinner/drinks or watch Bob the piano guy in the lounge at POR.

May 4-9 I'll be with my SIL at SSR. We'll be at EPCOT on the 6th and the 8th. Anyone want to have cocktails 'round the world?? :dance3:

I'll be at Epcot on the 6th at night.

I will be solo May 1-10 and would like to meet up with you all at EPCOT on the 6th!

Teri

I am going on my first solo trip May 5-9th. I can do Epcot drinks anytime yous want!!

The 8th in the afternoon would be best for us if you are up for it.:flower3: We are having lunch at Coral Reef but have nothing specific to do after that...

I am going on my first solo trip May 5-9th. I can do Epcot drinks anytime yous want!!

I will be solo May 1-10 and would like to meet up with you all at EPCOT on the 6th!

Teri

We have an ADR at Chef's @ 5:30....could meet before or after....or before AND after :rotfl:

Oh goodness! This is exciting. We have an ADR for 6:30 at LeCellier on the 6th...but anytime before or after we could say hello, meaning DBF and I. Let me know.

The concerts are at 5:45, 7:00 and 8:15. Should we meet for the last concert and then Illuminations? Or pre-dinner drinks?

We could meet up with you for the 8:15 concert. We may have to leave after that though. Where do the concerts take place? Does this work for everyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter