Anyone going April 2015

Just booked a split stay for April 17-April 24 (although am already looking at adding a day or 2:rotfl2: ). We'll be at AKL for 2 nights & then BC.

Hoping a discount comes out, and anxiously waiting for the 180 day window to open!

We're going April too! Was just able to make all our dinning reservations. I always wake up super early to get on at 6 am to make them with some cray thought that if I don't nothing will be available. Oddly enough, I always get the ones I want, even the most sought after. Wonder if I were to wait till noon if I would have the same luck?

Happy planning!!!

We're going April too! Was just able to make all our dinning reservations. I always wake up super early to get on at 6 am to make them with some cray thought that if I don't nothing will be available. Oddly enough, I always get the ones I want, even the most sought after. Wonder if I were to wait till noon if I would have the same luck? Happy planning!!!

Congrats! Did you try for either BOG or CRT?

Buzrelly, I was able to get CRT, BOG and Lecellier all on the day I wanted and the time I wanted. Even made some updates this morning and swithed leCellier to a different day. I also got BBB for the day and time I wanted too :) I thought it being Eater week and all that I would have a hard time but nope!

Hope it's the same for all of you!!

It's our ADR day tomorrow I'm going to have to book them through MDE on my phone at work which I'm a bit nervous about especially as our first ADR is for Easter Sunday in Mk so will be really busy we did get everything we wanted for the exact same time last year but i could do the first 10 on a Sunday by phone from home. I just hope MDE is working tomorrow! Good luck to everyone else booking ADRs over the next few days/weeks xx

Tinkerbells Mum, how was it that time of year last year? This is our first time during spring break. I read the reports and a little nervous about the crowds. What were you looking at for Easter Sunday? I can look at the availability for you if you'd like.

We're going April 18-25. Taking our daughter who was just 9 months old for our last trip - now she's 6! Our son will be four by the time we go and it will be his first time. We are also taking my mother in law (for sure) and father in law (depends on his work schedule) for their first trip to WDW in at least 20 years.

We were originally going to stay at WL (my personal favorite) but with the addition of my MIL and her mobility scooter, we decided we had a good excuse to upgrade our trip and stay at Poly instead!

I am crazy excited and I LOVE planning WDW trips... :banana:

We're booked at Fort Wilderness for a week starting the 4th. Last trip was a year ago July for my 50th birthday at the Poly. It was lovely, especially since we got pixie dusted with a front-and-center view of the Castle upgrade. But I missed the Fort, so I'm really looking forward to this!

Woo-hoo, I'm official! So excited to have a ticker again! This will be my first non-Winter trip and first time there for Epcot Flower & Garden. I'm a little anxious about the late Spring Break crowds, but looking forward to not having to worry about winter travel weather (I hope). Tell Br'er Fox he'd better be ready to throw me in that Briar Patch because Splash has been covered in scaffolding for my last 2 trips and I've missed it!

We will also be there April 4th to 12th staying at Old Key West for 6 its and Art of Animation for the last 2 its. This will be our 5th annual trip! Can't wait!! First time for both resorts…stayed at SSR and AK for the last 4 trips but wanted to change it up! Also excited about Epcot at that time :)

Sounds like pin codes came out for April & May travel dates... anyone get one? These are typically pre-cursors to the GP offers aren't they?

Sounds like pin codes came out for April & May travel dates... anyone get one? These are typically pre-cursors to the GP offers aren't they?

We got one - but we can't use it- we can't pull ds out of school this year so we're coming over Easter week & Easter is blacked out with the pin :(

We will be there 4/6-4/13, staying at BC studio, renting points from DVC member. ADR's booked as well, got everything we wanted, including BOG and CRP. We know it will be crowded but this is DD15 spring break from school and she loves Disney. We are also awaiting our Nov. trip. We leave 11/15 and staying at the Poly, we will do HP at US in Nov. hoping less crowded in Nov. we are super excited for both trips.

Count me in. April 27- May 1st, not sure where I am staying. If I am going solo probably at AS Sports. If hubby decides to come then I will stay at POFQ OR CSR.

3 trips next years and I am buying a Annual Pass and have to get my money's worth:)

Yes! We'll be there April 25-May 2nd staying at Bay Lake Tower and it can't come fast enough!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter