Anyone else not receive Member Guidebook yet?

NFalzon

Mouseketeer
Before I call MS on Monday, has anyone else not received their new member guidebook yet? I'm not sure what the status of them are for folks on here/if they're in the middle of being sent, but...

Thanks,
Nick

I posted this same thread just a couple of days ago. From the responses I got it seems as though quite a few of us still have not got them.

Up until 2 days ago I thought we had not received ours. I happen to mention this to my DW and it turns out we received it 2 weeks ago and she forgot to tell me.

I explained to her that I needed the book as soon as it came in so we (I) can plan our 2003 (already planned) and 2004 vacations(tentatively planned). She just rolled her eyes.

Some people don't understand.;)

What?? You only have trips planned through 2004?? Your new guidebook has been in the house for two weeks and you didn't know it??? And you call yourself a DVC'r?? It's no wonder your DW rolled her eyes! :D :D :D :D

Sounds like valid grounds for divorce to me, LOL. We haven't received either of ours yet. We have 2 separate contracts and get duplicte mailings. I was wondering when the first deliveries were to decide whether to call or not. Anyone that got it early remember when it came.

We haven't gotten our's, yet, either. Anyone know from where they were mailed? We live just under an hour west of WDW - but I'm not sure if they come from there, or not...

I happened to be on the phone with MS and asked about this since I haven't gotten mine yet. I was told that I should have it by 11/1 and if not to call back. I'm just hoping I'll get it before then.

Sabrina

some states are late in getting it to you - or I have told, Alabama is one and I think NY is another one.

How bout them? I'm wondering though if this mailing isn't sorted by Zip Code but maybe by something else--wouldn't make much sense though.

I suspect they are just toying with us!!!

:)

Nick

Nothing here in Scotland, but Dumbos got a long way to fly, to get across the water !!

Received ours about 10 days ago. Live on Long Island, NY at zip 11767

Good luck. Liked the info in the book but as others have said the binder isn't that great.

Will be going home for first time in Feb 2002.

Kennyk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter