Anyone else get the pin for free dining or 30%

Mynamewastaken

DIS Veteran
I got an email with a pin wondered if anyone else got it.
Enjoy a FREE
Disney Dining Plan*
when you buy a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotels.
For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/3, 10/19–11/1, 11/9–11/22 and 12/12–12/23/14.
Book through 9/12/14.

and this one...
on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
For stays most nights 10/4–11/25 and 11/29–12/23/14.
Book through 10/31/14.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. 30% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.
See Important Details.

trouble is I am not going until Feb...argggg

Are you sure this is a PIN? Or just an email announcing the new fall discounts? The info you quoted looks a lot like the regularly available discounts. How many alphanumeric characters were in the code?

I got one two it came with a code it includes some black out dates that are not included in the current offer

It has your unique code at the bottom and when I click it takes me to a new page and says pin code at the top and I have to enter my last name and zip

Which by the way NEVER works. I enter my last name an zip and it comes up with no matching balh blah blah/ I tried to have them fix it but they can't figure it out. Comes to my email??

I received that offer in my e-mail this morning, after I booked a room only reservation yesterday using the Late Fall Offer. Does anyone know if the pin code offer would be any different, or more of a discount? It says up to 30% so I am assuming it is the same as the Late Fall discount offer (30% deluxe, 20% moderate and 15% value)

I got it too. It has two PINs, one for free dining and one for room only. This is my first PIN in years. I can't use it though.

The only major difference, from what I've heard, between the pin code and the GP discount, is that the pin code (for free dining) included POR as one of the resort options. The GP offering excluded POR.

The details for the add'l late fall room only discount appear to be the same as what was just released to the GP. Maybe it opens up more rooms a/o resorts, otherwise, looks the same.

I did it. But it was like 2 weeks after the FDP was released to visa holders. I was upset because the FDP did not include POR. So I made my mind to paid for food after years of getting it free. :thumbsup2 Went ahead booked our vacations and the Disney gods rewarded me with a PIN including POR.:worship:

The only major difference, from what I've heard, between the pin code and the GP discount, is that the pin code (for free dining) included POR as one of the resort options. The GP offering excluded POR.

The details for the add'l late fall room only discount appear to be the same as what was just released to the GP. Maybe it opens up more rooms a/o resorts, otherwise, looks the same.

The one I got included PFQ too.

I got one as well! We had booked POP with free dining for 12/22-27 already but just called to apply the pin and upgrade to POR! Disney had good timing on this one for us :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter