Anyone else get the pin for free dining or 30%

Got this yesterday as well. We had just booked split stay between POFQ and OKW for 10/4-10/11. Unfortunately, the FD on this PIN still does not cover that week but we're going to check and see if we can get better room rates than the fall discount already in place.

Booked points for our stay and I guess even if I get a pin code I won't be able to use it since I am using someones points at a DVC.

I got it yesterday too. I worked out the numbers and it was still cheaper to book RO through Orbitz rather than use the pin RO discount they sent me.

I received this pin in my email and in the mail as well. We booked our mini trip on it since GP FD wasn't included with our dates.

I received that offer in my e-mail this morning, after I booked a room only reservation yesterday using the Late Fall Offer. Does anyone know if the pin code offer would be any different, or more of a discount? It says up to 30% so I am assuming it is the same as the Late Fall discount offer (30% deluxe, 20% moderate and 15% value)

Value was 20% off instead of 15%. Don't know about the rest. We thought it looked the same but went ahead and looked at the link. I'm glad we did. We were able to add it to all 3 of the rooms we have linked.

Mine included POR but only the pirates room were available there. I had already book in our v trip April for POR for Oct 18th - 28 for 5 so I was not able to use it at POR was looking forward to staying there for the first time. They only had the cabins available for our stay so I am switching to the cabins cause the FP would of coast us over 1800 for 5. We did lose a day since we were planning on checking in the 18th of October but the dates on the mail was from Oct 19th to Nov 1 so we decided ok we loose a day. Instead of leaving late on the 17th and drive thu to get there in the morning. Were leaving on the 18th take our time and stay somewhere close by and check in on the 19th and be all rested up since it is about a 14 or more hour drive for us.

Mine included POR but only the pirates room were available there. I had already book in our v trip April for POR for Oct 18th - 28 for 5 so I was not able to use it at POR was looking forward to staying there for the first time. They only had the cabins available for our stay so I am switching to the cabins cause the FP would of coast us over 1800 for 5. We did lose a day since we were planning on checking in the 18th of October but the dates on the mail was from Oct 19th to Nov 1 so we decided ok we loose a day. Instead of leaving late on the 17th and drive thu to get there in the morning. Were leaving on the 18th take our time and stay somewhere close by and check in on the 19th and be all rested up since it is about a 14 or more hour drive for us.
This is very confusing. POR doesn't have pirate rooms or cabins. You say you are already booked at POR so you weren't able to use it at POR. I don't get it.

I was able to apply my pin code to my existing reservation, this morning. I increased my discount on a room only reservation from 15% to 20%. :cool1:

The 30% off room discount is out there for the general public.

I just booked a couple of nights in December with it hoping I squeeze in a quick trip to see some christmas stuff then.

I called to apply my pin code and was informed that I could not use it in the rooms for 5 they had the pirate rooms only left at POR for the FD but had cabins available still for my time frame with FD was what I was tring to say. Was disappointed. Almost just keep a room only discount at POR would of saved a bout 300 dollars but free dinning if we paid for it our self there dinning plan would of cost us 1800

This is very confusing. POR doesn't have pirate rooms or cabins. You say you are already booked at POR so you weren't able to use it at POR. I don't get it.

I too am confused. You said Pirate rooms and cabins but there are no Pirate rooms or cabins at POR. There are only the AB, Mansion, and Royal Rooms at POR. Unless you're talking about CBR.. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter