Anyone else collect Disney watches?

DSC05948.jpg

IMG_9217.jpg

DSC05882.jpg

I have been collecting Disney watches for about 12 years and have 193 that I keep on display in a curio cabinet. Most of my watches are now purchased on e-bay. I try to find at least one watch each trip to WDW but lately it has become harder to find interesting watches at the resorts and parks.

I wear most of my watches but have a few limited editions that have never been worn.:)

I agree! The last time we were in WDW the selection wasn't that great. And the Disney Store doesn't carry any at all! I miss the watch collections. Buying one a month and then getting the free one after purchasing the rest of the collection.

Mickey2000, I love that watch!

I have about 30 I would like to sell, they were sold at the Disney stores about 10 to 15 years ago . I have three complete sets, 7 per set .Some came with pins before pin trading was big . all watches are numbered

I have about 30 I would like to sell, they were sold at the Disney stores about 10 to 15 years ago . I have three complete sets, 7 per set .Some came with pins before pin trading was big . all watches are numbered

Ooooo! What have you got?? Are you selling on Ebay?

No, I am not selling on Ebay

1 set the watch cases are story books
1 set a wooden train with watches inside
1 set the cases are movie reels

I had them since new ,never used most of them
anyone have any idea what they are worth

I collect Mickey watches. Didn't start out collecting them on purpose. Just ended up buying them every so often and then one day I realized I had a collection going. I enjoy wearing them.

I finally figured out how to add pictures to my post so here are 3 pictures of some of my watches.
IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

I hope you like the pictures.

Ok when I get home I will have to count my watches. I too miss the fact that the Disney Store no longer carries watches. I am guessing that I probably have close to 30. I have to balance buying a new Disney watch with adding to my disney jewelry collection! DH strokes out when I head for the jewelry department at WOD in DTD!!!!:lmao:

Ok when I get home I will have to count my watches. I too miss the fact that the Disney Store no longer carries watches. I am guessing that I probably have close to 30. I have to balance buying a new Disney watch with adding to my disney jewelry collection! DH strokes out when I head for the jewelry department at WOD in DTD!!!!:lmao:

Have you gotten home and counted your watches yet? I just recently added 2 more watches to my collection. They are both cast member holiday watches.

I counted and have 37! I wore my favorite Mickey watch today. My birthday was last week and DH said that I could get a new Disney watch when we go down in June. I would love to have one of the specialty watched drawn by cast members.

I counted and have 37! I wore my favorite Mickey watch today. My birthday was last week and DH said that I could get a new Disney watch when we go down in June. I would love to have one of the specialty watched drawn by cast members.

Ok so which watch is your favorite??...and I think on the specialty watches you can get one for like $200 or two of the exact same watch for like $275 or $300.

My favorite Mickey watch is a stainless steel watch with what looks like a water color mickey in a really cute stance. I will try to take a picture of it. I have an Epcot watch that I love also. I have a number of Tigger watches because he is my favorite. Can't decide which one I like best.

Thought I would drag this one back out to see if anyone else has any cool watches.

I bought a new one last time I was down there in May, for my birthday. I forgot to put it on today and I am feeling extremely naked. Nicest watch I've ever owned, but I was apalled when I put it away one night and realized the watch hands were coated in glow-in-the-dark material, how tacky, especially for a modestly expensive watch.

I bought a new one last time I was down there in May, for my birthday. I forgot to put it on today and I am feeling extremely naked. Nicest watch I've ever owned, but I was apalled when I put it away one night and realized the watch hands were coated in glow-in-the-dark material, how tacky, especially for a modestly expensive watch.

The last few watches that I've bought have all had the glow-in-the dark material too. I guess I've just gotten use to it.

I got a new watch in May as well. It is another citizen eco-drive that has a black background and a silver Mickey in the bottom left.

I did not find a watch that I fell in love with in June, but I will keep my eye out when we go back Labor Day weekend.

I was there recently last week. DF made me go do a potential wedding band check in the villians room for him. So far nothing great in the fancier watches as of lately. It is too much basic uninteresting watch choices. My favorites are the goofier more wild watches they do like the Pirate Princess Watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter