anyone doing "december daily"?

The holly leaves are from one of the other carts.. don't remember which one off hand...but I'll post tomorrow for sure... I didn't of course use the swirly or berries.. :)

Awesome album:goodvibes I've only got a few pages in mine so far, but I've sourced a lot of old pics from my mum (for a change!!)

Wow! Jennifer - your book is beautiful. I am still working on mine -

Rhonda

It was actually a class I took, all stamps and supplies were included (but I probably have 95% of them anyway) :)

THANK YOU to everyone who has posted on this thread. I have been struggling with our 25 Day countdown book, but I think that this will really help. I can't wait to make up a little journal. THANK YOU!!!

I love your album! Mine is done so I have a silly question - do I have to wait until each day (like an advent calendar) or can I start now - like with the pages that are about the past)?

Got my "olden days" pics printed off so I can start on Friday:thumbsup2

did anyone else sign up for the free jessica sprague class for the holidays? so far it's been pretty cool. I am trying to figure out to incorporate her list into my book though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter