anyone doing "december daily"?

OT: Maggie,

Explain to me... or verify... how did you use the magnetic album....
Did you just adhere the paper on top of the plastic covering for the regular album???

If so, this would save me alot of money.... instead of transfering over all my old albums into new ones... I could scrap them like you just did....or DUH!! find the 8.5 x 11 protectors to insert...

OMG! BLONDE MOMENT EXTRADIONAIRE! Do'uh!

I'll have photos to post of my book (missing a few embellishments) tomorrow! I'm liking the way it is turning out!!! :)

Hey Girls! Hope you don't mind me jumping in here. We have an impromtu trip planned to WDW in Jan, so I've ben lurking on the boards. AND I've been working on the AE December Daily project too (doing a full 31 days). How weird to google December Daily and find this thread!! My world is much too small :goodvibes

Anyway, I'm an all digital scrapper. I'm totally crafty, but for some reason never did traditional scrapbooking. Not sure why. Then came photo books (Snapfish, Shutterfly) and I loved putting together those, and happened upon designers like Katie Pertiet and Ali Edwards and Paislee Press and found myself a happy medium (no pun intended!).

I've almost completed my pages digitally, and I'll post 'em to my blog. I'll give you a link in the next few days once they're done. If anyone is interested in borrowing any of my layouts to try out digital scrapping, just let me know!

Looking forward to seeing all your books.

Cheers,
Amy

nancy, I just covered the magnetic pages with paper, didn't occur to me to use page protectors since I was too busy cutting the stupid magnetic pages into different shapes... :)

I know a lot of people are doing like the little three ring books for this, but is anyone out there doing a 8x8 album? I got a red one on sale at michaels and thinking I'm going to decorate the front of it with different things. And of course I have my beloved circuit. I have all sorts of Christmas/winter paper and tons of christmas/winter stickers so the only real cost for me was the album. Just wondered if anyone else was going this route.:goodvibes

I've got a CM 8x8 album in frost which I'm going to use (because I found it hiding in my stash :blush: )

As promised.. here is my book completed so far.. I still have some embellishments to take care of...but I like it...

click to start slideshow...

Nice job Nancy- I need to look and see what I have around that I can use as an album.

Rebecca

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't heard of it, and it seems like a great craft for the bigger kids to do at Thanksgiving!

And me too! I'm excited to get my papers out and see what I can come up with.

Nan i LOVE it! i especially love day 23! perfect! you did an awesome job!

Thanks everyone!
I want to finish up embellishing tomorrow and go ahead and get these on my premade page count for November! LOL

Nan when you made the wreath did you use a circle as a guide?

I know I would never really finish one of these, but WOW! seeing Nan's completed book is making me rethink.

Do these count towards pages in the monthly count :confused3 :rotfl2:

Love the idea but going to stick with 365 for this year... Though I do like the whole "memory" piece that I may blend into 365

-em

Thank you all!!!

Nan when you made the wreath did you use a circle as a guide?

Yes, I used the George cart (silhoutte) of the circle. Size 4.5 I think.. :)

I know I would never really finish one of these, but WOW! seeing Nan's completed book is making me rethink.

Do these count towards pages in the monthly count :confused3 :rotfl2:

OH yes they do!!!:dance3::banana: They will have journaling on them and photos!!! I may count them early just to have #s for this month!!! ;) I will finish this with no problem...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter