Anyone do any TWILIGHT DISigns??

Right now, these are the only two Twilight designs that I have. I am not familiar with the characters at all since I have not read the books or seen the movie.

If you find a large graphic you would like me to try, I would be happy to but for me to find the characters you have listed would not be an easy feat since I have no idea who they are.

Let me know if you'd like me to try something else or whether you would like me to do the names in the graphic I currently have.

:eek: WHAT? :eek: You're kidding!!! LOL

Here are some of the nomads aka "Bad Guys" (James, Laurent & Victoria)
nomads.jpg

Nomads-HQ-twilight-series-2481388-8.jpg

Nomads with the Cullens
l_ff19706c19804d32947f3b5d41f48c80.jpg

And some with Jacob
newmoon-1.jpg

newmoon2.jpg

And these two, just because I thought they were cool and would love to see what you come up with :)
twilight.jpg

twilight64.jpg

:eek: WHAT? :eek: You're kidding!!! LOL

I know, I am probably the only one - huh?

Those graphics you gave me were not really big enough but it gave me a little to go on. I found a large one of the "bad guys"

amber_twilightnomads.jpg

And a little bit larger one of the full design...

amber_twilightbrown.jpg

I liked the group one that you had but I just could not find one any bigger. This is pretty small. If you can find a bigger one, than I would be happy to re-do this...

amber_twilightsmall.jpg

I did them all in Amber just so that you could see them, let me know which ones you want the other names done with.

How is this?
books.jpg

I'd like Amber & Deann with that one, if it will work.

How is this?
I'd like Amber & Deann with that one, if it will work.

I'd thought I'd share what I've done to satisfy both my Twilight & Disney obsessions :)

Here are the names with that background - it was a little small so I repeated it - I hope that's OK. The picture of your project is really nice - you should be very proud!

amber_twilightred.jpg

deann_twilightred.jpg

My 12-y/o DD is completely in love with the Twilight series...and yeah, I have to admit, I am too. :rotfl:

Could I get this design with her name - Katie?
Thank you so much!!

Here are the names with that background - it was a little small so I repeated it - I hope that's OK. The picture of your project is really nice - you should be very proud!

amber_twilightred.jpg

deann_twilightred.jpg

Can I get this one for Sarah?

amber_twilightnomads.jpg

And this one for Abby?

angela_twilightfill.jpg

Thanks so much! Amber loves hers!

Hi Amy!

Could you please make me two Twilight book cover name designs?

1. Michelle
2. Sharon

Many, many, many thanks in advance!

Hi! Could I please get the book cover design for

Lori
Cindy
Haley

Thanks soooooo much!:hug:

My 12-y/o DD is completely in love with the Twilight series...and yeah, I have to admit, I am too. :rotfl:

Could I get this design with her name - Katie?
Thank you so much!!

Here is Katie's design - would you like one too Mom?

katie_twilightfillred.jpg

THANK YOU!! I'm planning on making the shirt for my friend. She loves Twilight.. and Edward Cullen.. :rotfl:

I've never read the books but I watched the movie last night since I rented it. My friend typed up chapter 1 of Twilight for me months ago, it seemed good, so I'm planning on buying the books.

If I end up liking the books, I may just have to use this design for myself. :laughing:

I'll show you pictures once I make it and I'll get my friend to send me pictures when she wears it to New Moon's premiere, November 20th.

Thanks again!! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter