• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone been July 4th and xmas week?

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
Anyone been to Disney 4th of July week and x-mas week? How do they compare?

We've been to Disney twice on July 4th week, the crowds at MK on the actual fourth of July were pretty crazy, but I thought the rest of the week was crowded but not unbearable. We've just recently booked x-mas week and I'm concerned how crazy the week will be. Thanks for any input. :D

I think it will be like Christmas shopping. You just know everything you do will take a lot of time and you will waste a lot of time.
We were there July 4th. DH was there July 4th and Christmas Day last year.
He commented that as bad as July 4th was, Christmas Day was the worse he had seen.
Just figure it will take you all day to do on Christmas Day what normally might take 2 hours.

Hello Luv2roam,

Luckily we'll miss the xmas day rush, since our flight doesn't get in until 6:00pm on that day. Was your husband there beyond xmas day last year?

He returned to Omaha to help move shortly after that and was not in the parks after Christmas Day. But he said Christmas Day in any of the parks was the worse he has ever seen.
He just said the parks were "crazy" Christmas Day. And I recall him telling me the traffic entering MK was backed up for several miles.
He arrived at MK VERY early and park hopped after that.
Hopefully someone can help on how the park crowds were the week after. But I imagine it is packed all week until right after the first of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter