Anyone actually receive the new planner?

It doesn't amount to much...I almost misssed it...it's the flimsy thing that resembles a clipboard that was on the outside of the "Greetings" card. It says "Vacation Planning Tips"....but it's too flimsy to hold anything up. It's about as thick as a postcard.:sad2:

Our finally arrived yesterday - we are just outside of Chicago. I totally missed the magnet and card...just took the planner out and didn't look for anything else, so thanks for the tip. Just checked and found it still in the envelope.

Ty

BWV - I'm in upper Montgomery County between Germantown & Clarksburg & ours came today. :)

I was hoping it would have info. about the new 3 & 4 n II trades but it's not included in it.:sad2:

We are neighbors to Maryland and glad it's getting close. We are WV (I go through Clarksburg every day on the MARC). Nothing in our neck of the woods, still. Hoping it comes before we leave on Saturday for our trip.

Yea! we finally got ours yesterday, Chicagoland suburbs here. LOVE the magnet, so very cool!!!!

Have not received it in Indy.

Ta da! Got the planner today!

Personally, I like THAT refrigerator magnet as it can't hold up any papers. It can only hold itself up!

A magnet? That sounds nice- sure hope it comes before my cruise in November!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter