Anyone actually receive the new planner?

We received ours yesterday in Louisville Ky. :banana: The packaging was a little beat up but the book was in great shape. Love the magnet!

What confuses me, though, is that we're only abour 75 miles from WDW!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the return address on your envelope? Mine had a Duluth, GA P.O. Box # and that's just down the road from me and my Planner didn't arrive until yesterday. :confused3 Do they mail from one central location or possibly from multiple locations?

Received ours yesterday in South Texas. The package was also a bit beat up, but the book and magnet were fine. :thumbsup2

What was the return address on your envelope? Mine had a Duluth, GA P.O. Box # and that's just down the road from me and my Planner didn't arrive until yesterday. :confused3 Do they mail from one central location or possibly from multiple locations?

It all comes out of a building just a few feet from where I work.

http://www.innotrac.com/ is the web page of the company Disney has contracted with for DVC related fulfillment services.

When our office moved last year I was curious what some of our neighbors did. I had to look up Innotrac because it sounded like one of the made up companies in the movie Office Space.

In any event they finally send them to folks in GA. I got mine (in Hoschton) and my brother in law got his (in Macon) as well.

It all comes out of a building just a few feet from where I work.

http://www.innotrac.com/ is the web page of the company Disney has contracted with for DVC related fulfillment services.

When our office moved last year I was curious what some of our neighbors did. I had to look up Innotrac because it sounded like one of the made up companies in the movie Office Space.

In any event they finally send them to folks in GA. I got mine (in Hoschton) and my brother in law got his (in Macon) as well.

Very interesting - thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

I wonder if Disney is satisfied with the way Innotrac is getting the Planner out to us members? :confused3

The planner is still MIA in Baltimore. All I got today was my neighbors mail, on the bright side that meant there were no bills either!:rotfl:

Nagnet? Was i supposed to get one with my planner?

Chin up LocustPoint - we are in Maryland too and finally got ours today!:goodvibes

Nagnet? Was i supposed to get one with my planner?

It doesn't amount to much...I almost misssed it...it's the flimsy thing that resembles a clipboard that was on the outside of the "Greetings" card. It says "Vacation Planning Tips"....but it's too flimsy to hold anything up. It's about as thick as a postcard.:sad2:

No planner here in Carroll County. Marylanders got them? I was hoping you said you got yours!!:confused3

BWV - I'm in upper Montgomery County between Germantown & Clarksburg & ours came today. :)

I was hoping it would have info. about the new 3 & 4 n II trades but it's not included in it.:sad2:

Ours came today in Kansas! Is it just my imagination, or does this planner seem a bit more informative than the last one??? Probably my imagination. Anyway the kids got a kick out of the fridge magnet. Yes, we are one of those families with magnets (and twelveteen works of art - displayed) on our fridge. My DVC magnet proudly displays my sons perfect score on his math assignment.

The planner is still MIA in Baltimore. All I got today was my neighbors mail, on the bright side that meant there were no bills either!:rotfl:

Chin up LocustPoint - we are in Maryland too and finally got ours today!:goodvibes

No planner here. Given that some Marylanders have gotten theirs, perhaps mine will soon be here.

No planner here in Carroll County. Marylanders got them? I was hoping you said you got yours!!:confused3

Hey Neighbors! I've never seen so many in one spot! :wave:

I just got mine today. So maybe you all will get yours tomorrow.

-G

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter