Anybody Looked At Mousesavers This Morning

Well I have a room only AAA reservation for 3 rooms at ASMo for Dec. 2-11.
When I tried to book the new pkg this AM they said there was no availability left at any of the value resorts. I asked if I could convert my room only res to a package, sorry can't do that. Called AAA agent and tried to book the Dis pkg or a AAA pkg, sorry no availabilty. I really have to stay with the value resorts because we're paying for everything rooms, tix, passes
and most of the food. Plus I already purchased the airfare for everyone, 6A and 2C, so my dates are not flexible. Anyone have any suggestions? I have not tried converting my AAA room res(made with Dis) to a pkg through AAA. Also if I don't have a pkg I can't get the 6 mo 0% paying with the Disney Visa card :confused:

DCrockett, just did this about 2 hours ago through Disney. We had 2 rooms only,6 nights at POR, booked AAA through Disney. I call Disney and priced out booking the exact same thing with the dining plan(apples to apples) 2 rooms, 6 nights, 1 day passes for all and the dining plan came out $155.73 less-without dealing with AAA's rules on top of it. I am going to call AAA tomorrow and make sure of the actual difference if I use the code through them and add the dining. If anyone is interested, I will post what I find. BTW-the trip is for Dec18-24 POR standard rooms, 3 Adults- 2 -7 yo children

Just got off the phone with Disney. The problem is the discounted packages they alloted at the value resorts are all booked. They will switch me over to a package but at rack rates. They said that they cannot give me the AAA package discount booked through Disney. I'll just keep calling back. It's amazing to find out how much the csr's know and don't know. She didn't know the new discount code I had to give it to her.

LoriDee said:
We check in 12/18 through 12/26. I didn't seem to have a problem with getting the discount.

Thanks. That is just what I wanted to hear. I will call my AAA TA tomorrow and have her apply the code. I had absolutely no time today to deal with this, and I wasn't too concerned about receiving a discount; I'm happy either way. But since it is a possibility, I will see if there is any availability at POP. :flower:

I'm still not getting any links to codes on the Disney site. Have you had any luck?

I am happy for you to get a good package. May I ask when you'll stay ay ASM? I reserved ASM for 11/27-12/3 w/ park hopper and dining. I talked to the CM this morning to see if YQE can be applied to our package. He told me that ASM doesn't come up the screen. :-(

pph.... Go to the disney website noted above and play with your resort and dates. See if you can find what you need!

Sometimes it's easier doing it yourself than with a CM on the phone.

By the way.... I just checked your specific dates and the only All Star available is Sports. Play with the dates though. Might be something there!

Good luck!

Mav

Maverick said:
pph.... Go to the disney website noted above and play with your resort and dates. See if you can find what you need!

Sometimes it's easier doing it yourself than with a CM on the phone.

By the way.... I just checked your specific dates and the only All Star available is Sports. Play with the dates though. Might be something there!

Good luck!

Mav
Mav, thanks for checking that for me. Unfortunately, I already have booked the airline tickets for us. So, the dates are fixed. I have read a tread about ASMo from a frequent WDW visitor and look forward to seeing the theme.

Extra saving is always a plus but I'll be just happy to get ready for the very first WDW trip of my family. Thanks again!

I have tried like 5 times to check rates myself on Disney site and everytime I type in "2" for the amount of children, an error message comes up and I end up getting booted from the internet. Is this just me and my 5 year old computer? Or are others having a problem??

imamicki2 said:
I have tried like 5 times to check rates myself on Disney site and everytime I type in "2" for the amount of children, an error message comes up and I end up getting booted from the internet. Is this just me and my 5 year old computer? Or are others having a problem??

I have been on that site all day and have not had that problem. Maybe try to clear your cookies or something. That always helps me when things are acting up.

Same problem here,it's the website. It was working a couple of hours ago.
I need more power Scotty! :badpc:

We already had our reservations booked before this deal. Our TA says that nothing can be done for us - makes me sick that everyone is saving money and our TA says there is nothing she could do. Is there anyone else staying at POR with reservations that got to use this code to save money. I'm just so upset that we can't make this work for us too! Help!

I foundly found it! :cool1: Thank you for being so helpful. Of course now disney is closed and I will have to wait until morning to call. Wish me luck, it could save us $363.72. We are scheduled to go 10-23 to 10-29 POR. Already paid in full and will probably be a change fee. But it would be nice to save something. Just a little more than 3 weeks to go!!! :banana: Thanks again for your help. :)

Am new to this MYW thing....and (shocker) am realllllly confused.

I am an AP holder and have a trip booked for Dec 9 - 18 at ASMovies. We are paying $600.00 for 9 nights. Obviously MYW does not appeal to us because our tickets are paid for. Am I missing something? Is there a deal here and I'm missing it?

Kinda feel like Disney is sticking it to AP holders....Best Rate seems like our only benefit? Is that right?

tink2020 said:
Got ours this afternoon. We had already booked with the dining plan, so overall we saved $200 ($100 each on 2 reservations) and this included an extra day MYW ticket (from 3 day to 4 day).... every little bit helps!

Now, to really throw this thread for a loop (even though I just had to read 13 pages in one sitting to catch up!) ..... the disney site (when you click on the deal on the homepage) lists the code as YQD.... is this different? anyone notice that? :confused3

Yes I did. And someone also mentioned a different code if getting this discount thru AAA. Might be the way they track where reserv. are made from - online, phone, TA's. :confused3

magictrickboy71 said:
Howdy,

Does anyone know why the 1st week of Dec. is not availbale in this offer?

Thank you,
Frank

Rumor is because its Pop Warner week. Those little pee wee football teams from all over the country will be checking in. Looks like there will be a whole lot of them this year:( Good for them, but not me.. I will be at the Poly that week and the Pop the week before partly because of that. Good luck!

back2disney said:
Rumor is because its Pop Warner week. Those little pee wee football teams from all over the country will be checking in. Looks like there will be a whole lot of them this year:( Good for them, but not me.. I will be at the Poly that week and the Pop the week before partly because of that. Good luck!

I'm also guessing the other dates have discounts because they are not very busy, typical seasonal slowness which is good for me:)

DCrockett said:
Just got off the phone with Disney. The problem is the discounted packages they alloted at the value resorts are all booked. They will switch me over to a package but at rack rates. They said that they cannot give me the AAA package discount booked through Disney. I'll just keep calling back. It's amazing to find out how much the csr's know and don't know. She didn't know the new discount code I had to give it to her.

To get a AAA Package Discount you have to call and talk to an AAA travel agent - not disney.

Shastie said:
We already had our reservations booked before this deal. Our TA says that nothing can be done for us - makes me sick that everyone is saving money and our TA says there is nothing she could do. Is there anyone else staying at POR with reservations that got to use this code to save money. I'm just so upset that we can't make this work for us too! Help!

I had a package at booked and paid for at POR from 11/1-11/8 at rack rate. Was able to call yesterday a.m. and save $390 after the $50 change fee using the code YQC. I had absolutely no problem doing this. Good luck!

Lorie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter