Anybody Looked At Mousesavers This Morning

pph said:
Have anyone got the new discount (YQE/YQC) to a AllStarMovie? I really like the theme.

Yes! We got a great package with 5 nights, 6 days, at AS Movies, 6 day hoppers for 2 adults, 1 junior, and 1 child, and dining as well!!

LVERGA,

Read the boards and you will find Disney released codes today. Room only and pacakge deals. Go to mousesavers.com for discount codes (the links towards the center top of the page).

Good-luck! Rooms are filling up fast!

Thanks angie. We already have resevation for 10/23-10/29 at POR. Just wondering if this discount will apply to us.

Good evening,
Magictrickboy71-----the package deal is available if you check in before the 5th.

Has anyone used magical memories and heard from them today yet?

Have a magical day,
Jay, Monica, & Alexis
Sunset Pointe Wedding
10-29-02

Alexis's 1st trip
12/2/2005-12/11/2005

Got ours this afternoon. We had already booked with the dining plan, so overall we saved $200 ($100 each on 2 reservations) and this included an extra day MYW ticket (from 3 day to 4 day).... every little bit helps!

Now, to really throw this thread for a loop (even though I just had to read 13 pages in one sitting to catch up!) ..... the disney site (when you click on the deal on the homepage) lists the code as YQD.... is this different? anyone notice that? :confused3

Timon71 said:
Good evening,
Magictrickboy71-----the package deal is available if you check in before the 5th.

Has anyone used magical memories and heard from them today yet?

Have a magical day,
Jay, Monica, & Alexis
Sunset Pointe Wedding
10-29-02

Alexis's 1st trip
12/2/2005-12/11/2005

Lori called me earlier today. The package was just about the same as that great group rate (slightly more in my case), but I needed to switch resorts. I am now staying at CBR instead of POFQ, BUT I got to add on the dining package, which we were interested in.

Wendy

Went to DW site and cannot find the links for the package, room only, etc.

Just the old $1500 offer & Alladin's Lamp--I thought they were below the package date, etc info box on the main screen. Am I doing something wrong? :confused3

Thanks!

WDW4ME said:

Just the old $1500 offer & Alladin's Lamp--I thought they were below the package date, etc info box on the main screen. Am I doing something wrong? :confused3

Thanks!

lverga said:
Which disney site? I'm not finding any codes

Hmm... on disneyworld.com I see red boxes in the lower right corner of the page (the new deals). When you click, it takes you to an ad about "a spoonful of sugar.... lor the whole bowl". In the fine print on THAT page, is the YQD code.

ETA: one deal box is red, the other teal. you have to scroll down from the genie lamp ad.

E(again)TA: see update in post below before wasting your time searching for an asnwer for me :)

tink2020 said:
Now, to really throw this thread for a loop (even though I just had to read 13 pages in one sitting to catch up!) ..... the disney site (when you click on the deal on the homepage) lists the code as YQD.... is this different? anyone notice that? :confused3

UPDATE! I suspected this, but thought I'd call to check.... YQD = YQE .... it's just the online vs telephone code for their computer's sake.

No worries! :teeth: for everyone who saved some money today!

Has anyone been told that if they cancel their existing ressie they will lose all of their ADR's?

I haven't researched this yet, but I am thinking if you CHANGED a ressie it won'T matter? Aren't they linked by your name and phone #?

Has anyone had any luck with the discount at the Poly? We have had reservations since late August for 11/4-11/9. I called this evening and tried both codes (yqc-yce) and the cm told me he could not do it. I might try to call again after the weekend. I did see the info about that particular weekend being crowded.
Any thoughts?
Heidi

No, no no......"yqd" is for room/tickets and "yqe" is for room/tickets/ AND dining...tho you pay for dining...The yqd link online works for dining too...just click alternative offer to get the discounted package plus dining.

Not such a bad deal. I wish they would extend it through early Feb. (value season) For what I have (6nights @ CSR, 6day hoppers & dining for 2A, 1C) this offer is $343.78 cheaper than rack & $157.78 cheaper than my AAA discount. I wouldn't stick my nose up at saving that.

Congrats to all who make out with this one!

WDW4ME said:

Thanks!

FYI: I don't know if this was your difficulty, but I was having trouble with the site also, for example, I couldn't get "new offers" unless I started from scratch (had to rekey everything), and I couldn't get the code with dining by hitting "alternative offer". I usually use Safari as a browser, when I switched to Internet Explorer--no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter