Any solos May 5th?

I may not be able to go if I'm WORKING for Disney!!! :) If you all haven't seen on the community tread.. I just had a phone interview today and now I'm set up for a second interview on the 19th for the Tampa Call Center! I'll update you all later!

I'll be there May 5th!!! Can't wait to see y'all! :) BTW I got the job! Training beginnings a couple days after I get back! :)

Congratulations tink! Where will you be working - or can you say?

See you all at Cosmic Ray's....definitely won't be in Epcot that day...the press will taking it over at 3:00 anyway!

:banana: Congratulations Tink on your new job. Looking forward to meeting up on the 5th it should be fun. Looks like there will a good group :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cool1:

I'll be working in the Call Center in Tampa helping guests make dining PSs, tour arrangements and other recreational stuff. :)

Sorry to burst my bubble as well as everyone elses.. but I don't get my Disney ID until at least the 7th so I'm going to reschedule for later in the year. :(

I'll be solo at Pop from the 3rd to the 10th and at MK and MGM on the 5th. Would love to meet up with other solo travelers! PM or IM (JoeyCarioca)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter