Any solos May 5th?

That's the day the new Pal Mickey version 2 will be released (disregard and see below), so I will definitely be there, and most likely solo. PM me if you would like to meet. :cool1:

* * * EDITED for new Pal Mickey release date, which will now be APRIL 20th! * * *

I'll be at SSR the 4-11th...definitely up for a meet sometime!

:wave2:

Hi, I will also be there on the 4th - 7th. I'd love to meet up with you guys. Keep me posted.

:Pinkbounc

Hey - I'll be there too! Tink - let's set up a meeting place. I'm there April 29-May 7 in celebration of the end of my radiation treatments and breast cancer - solo for the first time!

Just PM me with what you plan on doing on where you're going to be on those two day (5/4-5)... I have a feeling I'll have more DIS numbers in my cell than family by May!! :)

I just looked at the WDW's schedule for the press events, etc. for 5/4-5/05. Looks like I'll be changing my itinerary, again! I'll PM you all of where I plan to meet you or to reschedule the meeting spot and time. See you in less than 35 days! :)

Here's my intinerary for 5-5-05.
I'll be at Epcot from opening til around noon. Hop over to MK for the press event there at 1pm til closing.
Just PM me on when and where YOU (one-on-one meets) would like to meet up. :)

Jessica

I know that Epcot closes at 3 pm on the 5th for the "Happiest Celebration on Earth/Soarin'" press event that is closed to the general public. I don't think there is any closed press event at MK that day - just the "official" opening of Cinderellabration at the castle. MK is supposed to be open to the public from 9 am to 10 pm that day, correct?

Well I am going to be there on May 5th. Just me and my sister. We are staying at the pop. I am going to meet up with another Dis'er at Comic's Ray's at 1:30 for lunch So if anyone would like to join us the more the marrier.
Plus Pal Mickey # 2? What is that 1st I have heard of this. What if you have a pal Mickey can you get the old on up dated or are you going to have to buy and new one?

There is no upgrade offer for the new Pal Mickey. He will cost $65, but WDW Annual Pasholders can get him for $60 and receive a little passholder t-shirt for him. You can visit the News page of PalMickey.net (our Pal Mickey club) for more info. (I hope it's okay to post that!)

I will be at MK all day on the 5th, arriving without my current Pal Mickey, but immediately buying the new version 2. :cool1: Since the park is likely to max out early due to the official celebration opening/press event, I don't want to risk getting turned away.

* * * NOTE: The new Pal Mickey's release date has been moved up to APRIL 20th! * * *

Well now if anyone would like to meet up with us at 12;00 pm at comic Ray's. Lunch was pushed up alittle. So far it is me and GrumpyC.Hook. anyone would like to do lunch with us?

Have you picked a particular meeting spot? Cosmic Ray's at noon on a special event day is likely to be extremely crowded, so if there is a certain place to meet it would make it easier to find you . . . maybe on the steps outside one of the entrances . . or somewhere else before heading to Cosmic Ray's?

It's always nice to meet other true Disney fans. :flower:

Looks like I'll be at MK all day on 5-5-05. Soon as you all figure out a meeting spot I'll join ya! :) TTFN! :)

I have only been to MK one time before so really not that sure were everything is. I know were the entrance to the AAA place ist. I think that is pretty close by. If someone has a easy place meet at that would be great. I am real easy to spot. Both my sister and I are in EVC. She has a red one and I have a blue one.

Let's rally 'round Minnigidgit and her sister! Everyone wear something lime green. I'll have my official lime green DIS shirt on.

See you all for lunch on the 5th! :cheer2:

I will have my lime green hat. Were would a good place to meet. How far is the Astro Blaster from Comic Ray's? See you soon..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter