Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

kaseyC said:

I'm not saying they aren't going to reuse the pic from 2009, or aren't ramping up for the date release, but it isn't new. It's available to anyone using Google LOL

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/c...pe/itineraries/10-night-mediterranean-cruise/

He wants to make sure he posts actual tangible data which he's compiling now vs. being a tabloid-gossip blog....what good are u if you aren't credible, right? He's been working on this for about 4 days now & I think we are close....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm not saying they aren't going to reuse the pic from 2009, or aren't ramping up for the date release, but it isn't new. He wants to make sure he posts actual tangible data which he's compiling now vs. being a tabloid-gossip blog....what good are u if you aren't credible, right? He's been working on this for about 4 days now & I think we are close....

No one said anything about you and your DH not being credible. :confused3 This thread is for rumors about 2014, right? I shared a rumor someone else on the interwebs posted... that's all.

kaseyC said:
No one said anything about you and your DH not being credible. :confused3 This thread is for rumors about 2014, right? I shared a rumor someone else on the interwebs posted... that's all.

Oh no no - I know. I just meant we have A LOT of info but aren't ready to post yet. We want more validation info to back it up ;)

Can I ask, if you don't mind, is the Alaska 9 night cruise - or the worst kept DCL secret ever cruise - the only new thing we can expect?

To be honest, I can't see what people are getting excited about. Seems same old, Magic coming to Europe again, doing the same itineraries.

Are people really that stoked about a 9 night Alaskan when the Wonder has been going there for a while?

I really hope this doesn't come across as offensive, I don't mean it to be! :)

I totally agree ... If the big news is that there will be one 9-night Alaskan itinerary, and another ship will be back in Europe, I will be in full snooze mode and will be looking elsewhere for 2014.

Tink1987 said:
Can I ask, if you don't mind, is the Alaska 9 night cruise - or the worst kept DCL secret ever cruise - the only new thing we can expect?

To be honest, I can't see what people are getting excited about. Seems same old, Magic coming to Europe again, doing the same itineraries.

Are people really that stoked about a 9 night Alaskan when the Wonder has been going there for a while?

I really hope this doesn't come across as offensive, I don't mean it to be! :)

Should me more than that......The end of 2014 looks like more of a shake up....if what we are getting turns out to be true...

Should me more than that......The end of 2014 looks like more of a shake up....if what we are getting turns out to be true...

Hmmmm.... I'm on the edge of my seat. ;)

I hope it's something cool. Then again, for what the Med is costing for 4 of us, I think next year I should give dh's heart a rest. :rotfl2:

When you google it, it comes up with 4, 7 and 12 night descriptions on the left, and I think 2013 was the first year DCL did 4 night cruises, so it is linked to a current information.

No Venice or Dubrovnik so not terribly exciting.:worried:

ruadisneyfan2 said:

I hope it's something cool. Then again, for what the Med is costing for 4 of us, I think next year I should give dh's heart a rest. :rotfl2:

Omg - you know DCL. I'm sure they'll cost a fortune. I still can't believe I'm priced out of a Western Caribbean in Aug 2014 with Jamaica. A WESTERN. Ugh.

I hope it's something cool.

I am too actually. More because I know I am booking the end of 2014 and I would love to see the different options. I also know I am booking a 2 bedroom Alaska 2014. I think I am doing 4 Disney cruises 2014. Is that a bit over the top?:lmao:

I am currently booked on an Eastern for the end of May 2014, but I'm thinking about postponing until Thanksgiving. So I just went to the Grand Cayman port schedule to see if I could figure out if the Fantasy will be doing an Eastern or Western for Thanksgiving. I noticed that right about Thanksgiving timeframe the Fantasy falls off the Grand Cayman schedule completely. It does not show up at all on the December schedule. The Wonder starts every Wednesday right about the same time.

What could this possibly mean for the Fantasy? Will DCL actually change up the Fantasy's alternating Eastern and Western schedule?

I am too actually. More because I know I am booking the end of 2014 and I would love to see the different options. I also know I am booking a 2 bedroom Alaska 2014. I think I am doing 4 Disney cruises 2014. Is that a bit over the top?:lmao:

We did three in 2012. From Mar 26, 2012 to February 16, 2013 my wife will have done five! (That is over the top. Cool, and over the top.)

We did three in 2012. From Mar 26, 2012 to February 16, 2013 my wife will have done five! (That is over the top. Cool, and over the top.)

Love it!! I thought I would HATE cruising so I took my little 8 yo on one in Nov and now I can't stop booking. I'm headed on my 2nd one next week. Jan 2014-Dec 2014 I will be cruising 4 times. I am glad I am not the only one.

sweetlovin' said:
Love it!! I thought I would HATE cruising so I took my little 8 yo on one in Nov and now I can't stop booking. I'm headed on my 2nd one next week. Jan 2014-Dec 2014 I will be cruising 4 times. I am glad I am not the only one.

Yeah. With ya. We did 3 cruises in 2012 & 3 in 2013. From Aug 2010-Oct 2013, 9 cruises 8)

Chee Chick said:
I am currently booked on an Eastern for the end of May 2014, but I'm thinking about postponing until Thanksgiving. So I just went to the Grand Cayman port schedule to see if I could figure out if the Fantasy will be doing an Eastern or Western for Thanksgiving. I noticed that right about Thanksgiving timeframe the Fantasy falls off the Grand Cayman schedule completely. It does not show up at all on the December schedule. The Wonder starts every Wednesday right about the same time.

What could this possibly mean for the Fantasy? Will DCL actually change up the Fantasy's alternating Eastern and Western schedule?

Hm. The GC tender fee is going up and carnival is threatening to drop it...

Chee Chick said:

Was trying to analyze today. Looks that way. Fantasy doing all Easterns! Wild!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter