Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

Just got an email from our DU TA telling me to be ready - that the rumors of a Feb 11th release may indeed be plausible.......

Clear your calendars!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

PrincessShmoo said:
Supposedly the announcement of the new ititneraries is going to be on the 11th. Platinum & Gold bookings on the 12th and everyone else on the 13th.

This is what Scott heard and also what my TA heard as well. Stay tuned...... Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just got an email from our DU TA telling me to be ready - that the rumors of a Feb 11th release may indeed be plausible.......

Clear your calendars!!!

I'm sure I'll get one soon...waiting impatiently.

jbugeye22 said:
I just booked the Magic for Jan 2014. They are sailing out of Port Canaveral going to Nassau and Castaway Cay.

Yes. They have been out for a while. There are no schedules from Sept-Dec 2014 for any ship.

Clear your calendars!!!

Is there usually advanced booking offered to Platinum or Gold CC members?

So announced on Monday, open for gold and platinum on Tuesday and open for all others on Wednesday probably? Woohoo!! :woohoo: can't wait!!! Now to decide if I transfer another reservation or just book an additional. Hmmmm....

Silverfox97 said:

Clear your calendars!!!

I didn't get an email from my du ta. Hrmmmm

Yes. One day

We will be on our 5th DCL cruise 9-16 Feb and are planning to book a European or Alaskan cruise for summer 2014 while on board. If the summer 2014 dates are indeed released that week as is being suggested, does anyone know if our Gold status will kick in while on board cruise 5, thereby allowing us to book a day before the cruises are available for booking by all?
Thanks! :)

Looks like we've got the Magic back in Europe for the latter part of 2014 .. great news as no transatlantic fare for us!!:thumbsup2

In 2010, they did a fab Dover-Barcelona repo and it was sooo cheap for Europeans (we got a discount code). We're all just hoping that happens again really.:cool1:

I would do one of those. Do you remember the ports for the Dover to Barcelona repo?

I would do one of those. Do you remember the ports for the Dover to Barcelona repo?

Copied from an old news article. Does this look right?

Dover to Barcelona Cruise

Disney’s eight-night "Dover to Barcelona Cruise" includes seven ports of call across Europe. The Disney Magic departs from Dover, England, and stops in Cherbourg, France, the next day, where visitors can explore the Cite de la Mer, Fort du Roule and Theatre de Cherbourg. The third day is spent at sea, followed by ports of call in Vigo, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Cadiz; and Gibraltar. The final day is spent at sea before the cruise ends in Barcelona.

Yes. One day

We will be on our 5th DCL cruise 9-16 Feb and are planning to book a European or Alaskan cruise for summer 2014 while on board. If the summer 2014 dates are indeed released that week as is being suggested, does anyone know if our Gold status will kick in while on board cruise 5, thereby allowing us to book a day before the cruises are available for booking by all?
Thanks! :)

It usually "kicks in" when you've completed your 5th cruise, but I would sure ask the CM at the future cruises desk. Hopefully you'll get some pixie dust. pixiedust:

It usually "kicks in" when you've completed your 5th cruise:

This is correct. You will not be Gold until the completion of your fifth cruise. We got to Platinum with our last cruise. While in San Juan I pulled up the onboard booking we had made on my phone and noticed we were still Gold. On the day we disembarked I looked again and we were Platinum. So you will not get the Gold benefits while on your fifth cruise. During that time you will still be Silver.

I thought someone posted that cruisers onboard can book with platinum & gold. Maybe I misread that? :confused3

I thought someone said they were still able to book despite not being gold or platinum.

It can't hurt to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter