Any Nov 29th Teens or kids Here?

:hyper: :bounce: :cool: I am toaly speachless...i have nooo clue what to say i am 2 excited!!:Pinkbounc .....lol...i have no clue what i am going to do first..do u??::MinnieMo ...i can't wait to meet you....and the other people i have meet on this site...
It is going to go sooo fast it will be verry upsetting when it is over:( ....
wbs....
:rotfl: BrItTnEy:duck:

Hi - my name is Rebekah (call me Bek) and I am 12. Also tall at 5'6 with braces for at least another year.
My brother (Jared) is 11 and we are going on the Nov 29th for our firt cruise.
We would like to meet all of you.

Bek

:sunny: hey Bek!!

I would love to meet u 2.. my name is brittney...i am 14 years old...i have a 9 year old DB.... this will be my 1st cruz but my families 2nd.....i am sooooo excited it is just in 3 weeks!!!:Pinkbounc ...hope we can meet up...see u on bord..
:cool2: BrItT :jumping1:

Hi,
My name is Bethany. I am 13. It's nice to know there are other teens around my age on the boat! This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise, though it will be my first 7-night cruise. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth

:wave:

Hi again,
:chat: I didn't exactly know what to put!:o

I have a 11 yr old brother in search of friends.

We, my family and I, have the early dinner time.

Can't wait to meet all of you!

By the way I have brown hair, blue eyes, and am about 5,5.

Can't wait to go! :moped:

Beth

NClinda::
:bounce: Hey
i got ur PM...i responded..

4ofus::
Hey Beth,
When my grandpa first told me about this site I came straight to it:earsgirl: ....lol...it is so cool how we can meet other people before we get on the cruise.:Pinkbounc ....Well I have a 9 yr old brother going on 46....lol...j/k..he is looking for some friends too..
I am having no luck finding him one:rolleyes: ....haha..
I am about 5"5, with dirty, dirty blond hair (and my natural color coming through brown) i have blue eyes...we have an early setting to for dinner ..that really cool!!:bounce:

dotsofunn::
Hey,
i am glade that they will be on the cruise...may i ask what there names are...my name is brittney i m 14 years old this will be my first cruise and my family's second....my description of my self is just above...:bounce: thanks for responding...hope to keep in touch just THREE WEEKS LEFT!!!!! :jumping1:
write back soon...
BrItTnEy :jumping2:

Brittney sorry i took so long i have been buzy with school! I am so excited my whole family of 15 is leaving on thanksgiving!:bounce: :crowded: my room will be crowded :jumping2: i am so excited

for all of you i do not know as well i am rachel i am 5'8'' i am 13 adn very athletic i play soccer,b-ball,fastpitch,volleyball and golf.
i am glad i will get to know all of you I hope
i am the oldest going out of 15 people there will be 6 adults
all of the kids going in my house are my sisters 10,6,4 my mom sister kids and 10 a girl and 6 the boy and my moms uncles girls are 10,6 and 4 so you can see i am left al a lone at age 13. When i get off this but i will have gone crazy to much family time:crazy:
i fell bad for my cux who is a boy he is the only one but he will be find he wants to make tons of friends on the cruise

Hey Everyone,
This is Bethany. I can't wait to be where it is warm! I can't wait in general!:Pinkbounc I can't wait to meet everyone!
:grouphug:

:sunny: ::yes:: :goodvibes

TTYL,( talk to you later)
Bethany

:jumping1:

!HEY!
RaChEl....it is ok i totally understand i am not on here as much any more because of school...:( ....I have been thinking and i have nooooo clue what to do first!! Do u have long hair?((RANDOM QUESTION'S)).. r u going to get ur hair braided by any chance? If u r we could do that together..maybe..:rolleyes: ...

:jumping2:

!Hey!
BeTh.... I know how u feel it is in the 40's right now and it is 8:53pm....and during the day it is not any warmer....i definately don't like the cold weather...:earseek: .....

I cAn'T wAiT tIlL tHe CrUiSsSe!!!!:boat: :rotfl:
T2YL
**BrItT**

brittney i have shoulder length hair and it is dirty blonde do u want t omeet like at a sertan location on the boat so we can atleats no some one before we start having fun with other teens

Rachel

Hey Britt and Rachel,
I can't wait. If you want to get together when the cruise starts the best place to meet is at the Sail Away Party. That's where I have met most of my friends on the cruises. Life is a little Hecktick(don't know how to spell it) right now!:upsidedow
Not too long now!
:jumping2:
My teachers :teacher: are going crazy:crazy: !

I bet that the one week that I'm gone they are going to pile on all the homework!

Bethany

my teachers are all jealouse but life would b ezer to meet were there is less people like me at one spot the go to the sail away party!

I barley have any home now so i am not bothered by that factor:jumping1: i go to school in the moring and my teachers go how many days till uare gone in 80* weather while we are freezing here in ohio

RAcehl

:wave2:: HEY ALL!!! :wave2:

Well where is the party located? room or deck?
my teacherS are jealous 2...but i am only getting HW from math and language-arts...eewww!!lol..:mad: i can't stand L-A..it is oo boring.. but my parentS told me that once we get on the cruz i don't have to do any work..it is all play time...:bounce: :hyper:

OMG!!! ONLY 7 DAYS...BUT 5 DAYS TILL I LEAVE HOME!! YEAAA!!
I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

WBS
BrItTNeY**:jumping1:

same here i leave ohio in 4 days and i am only getting hw from advanced language arts, algebra and socail studies i have the day b 4 we leave off so i plan to get most of it done then so it is all play time and fun :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter