Any Nov 29th Teens or kids Here?

Hey jessica,
:Pinkbounc
i sent you an e~mail....but this is really neat, i have already met and #of people i spoke to ur dad once before...this is really cool that you got to repond....hopefully we can keep in touch....:Pinkbounc i am soooo excited to go the cruise i can't wait!!
WBS
(write back soon)
:wave: BrItT:earseek:

Jessica my mom was talkin to your dad a few months ago and i couldn't send you an e-mail so i e-mail your dad and got no respond i have even see pics of you and your fanmily b 4 so if i may please have your e-mail address again that would be kool

Hey

in stead of twelve people goin now we have 16 and every kid goin is younger than me. so i am goin with a 3 10 yrs olds 3 6 yrs olds and 2 4 yrs old and 6 adults
But i have a cuz who is six he is so funny and his sister his like a tomboy is into sport yu gi oh all that juck
so as you can see i am 13 and goin to be the oldest there

Hey,
my name is Tiffany and im 14, and this is my first cruise and sooooo excited. I love to lisen to music (all music) but mostly country i have dirty blond hair im tall and have a great attitude.
And ill be on the Nov 29 cruise

*Tiffany*
:smooth:

Rachel,
I am 5'6 I guess maybe that isn't real tall. Although I am taller than my mom. LOL

:earseek:

HEY Tiffany,
I am 14 years old too!! I can listen to all types of music too...but I don't like country as much as other music....but I LOVE Shania Twain, Wynona Judd,Aaron Tippon....well any way I wish I could have responded sooner but I just got back from FL..:Pinkbounc
this is my first cruz too I can't wait to hang out in the teen areas! It will be a blast...and last time I thought about the cruz there were like 7 months now there are about 3 1/2 months
I CAN'T WAIT...it is going soooo fast!!:bounce:
maybe we can keep in touch....
wbs
:wave:bRiTtNeY:tongue:

Hi - I'm a kid going on the November 29th cruise. My name is Matt and I will be 4 years old when we cruise. I see that I will have the company of a 4-year old princess. Wow - am I lucky. What other kids my age are on this cruise?

A little about myself - I love toy cars, fire engines, dump trucks, contruction vehicles, race cars, motorcycles - you get the idea. I also like swimming, running, jumping, and playing. On the computer I play a Buzz Lightyear game and Mickey's Kindergarten games. Buzz is my favorite character!!!

See you in November,
Matt
:bounce

To:NJ CRUISERS

Hi!
well i have a nine year old brother named ryan...he is a very hyper boy i will tell him about you,and see if he does't mind playing with some one that is 5 years younger then him....
i don't think he will mind....what about you? by the way this is his older sis.....

:Pinkbounc **Britt**:bounce:

Hi Britt. Matt would really enjoy playing with your 9-year old brother - he just loves older kids. But I don't think your brother will want to hang out with a 4-year old. They'll be in different clubs, but maybe they'll meet on the slide!!! Matt will be the one having a great time ...oh, that will probably be all the kids.

Is this your first cruise? Are you as excited as we are?

Matt's Mommy

sorry i bumbed a button

I have a 6 yr old cousin. named richie and he will hag with any kid of any age. My cus and your son will be in the same club together. and my cus is the only boy going on the cruise with us except for the adults.:cool: :jester:

NJ cruisers:

:bounce: hey!:Pinkbounc

yes this is my first cruise....but my faimly's 2nd...:mad: ....lol
yes i am THIRLLED!!!! i can't wait last time i thought (omg i have to wait 6 months)...now is is almost 3!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: WOW!!!
my DB can't wait either....

:earseek: BrItT:wave:

Hi Momof4princesses (or was that one of the princesses) - Matt is 4 years old and your cousin is 6 years old. Matt LOVES to hang out with older kids so I hope they meet. You said they would be in the same club. Do they separate the 3-4 and 5-7 year olds in the club too or only for the activities? Do you know what activities/toys/computer games the 3-4 year olds have?

Hi NJCruisers,

This is the Mom of 4 princesses, one of the princesses was posting under my name.

I don't think your son and my nephew will be in the same club due to the age difference. He will be with my 4 year old princess, though. Although that might not be as appealing to him :D

We are a group of three families sailing with a total of 15 people, 6 adults, 9 kids. Girls are 13, 10,10,10, 6,6,4,4. The lone boy is 6. We have the late dinner seating.

My 13 year old is the one posting, and yes, I am trying to give her spelling/grammer lessons!

Hi Momof4princesses - my son will be THRILLED that there is a girl (and a princess yet) his age. All the kids in his play group are girls and he gets along great with them - much better than he does with boys his age. I think its a competition thing - girls aren't competing to play with the trucks.

Any other 4 year olds on this cruise?

hey my on cuz will fight for everthing she wants it is funny so he will not be happy with her but he will have fun with both of them

83 days left :Pinkbounc :jester:

::MickeyMo :earseek: :Pinkbounc
WOW i can't belive it!!! the cruz is next month!!!!any body out there as excited as me and my family !?!?::MickeyMo :earseek: :bounce:
:Pinkbounc bRiTt:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter