Any Nov 29th Teens or kids Here?

:wave2: :sunny:

I just got my work today...OH BOY!!...if only i had enough time before i leave...well i am trying not to think about it...i try to picture a big ship in my head and try to smell the ocean and feel the breaz(wich is pretty hard to do...) lol...:earseek:
so...do you now exactly where the party is on the ship..(the sail away party)??
W/B

BrItT***:jumping1:

Brit,
If you want we can meet on deck 10 or somewhere else b 4 we meet other teens if you want
we leave tomarrow and all of my home work is done exsept for 3 chapters of reading so i will check this l8er and tomarrow moring :crazy: :jumping3: :jumping4: :jumping2:

Rachel

Hey Everyone,
Happy THanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy to tell you that for any teen guys and girls who want to meet others, go to the very front of the ship on deck 10 at 4:45 pm on the day we sail away. That is Saturday the 29th. I reapeat: front of the ship, deck 10, 4:45.

Can't wait to see ya!!!!!!:tongue: :sunny: :wave2:

:grouphug: :jumping3:

Bethany

flyin down tomorrow! i cant wait! I got a really big work load too. Oh well... i have a feeling that that wont be the first thing on my mind as we set sail and such:wave: :wave: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter