Any Michigan DVCers out there?

We live in Milford! :goodvibes

Poohs Pal, how did you make out with the tornados? We were between them where I live. They were north and south of us.

We did ok. I live on the outskirts of fenton. I'm a fenton resident in Oakland County and Rose Twp:rotfl2: . I watched the storm pass over the downtown area. I was watching from my living room window. My sister and I drove around yesterday and took picture's. We were completly blown away by the amount of tree's that were downed and yet the home damage was minimal. Of course they did have Grange Hall road blocked still by police and I was told that area was hit hard. I also saw on channel 7 news on how impressed they were on how fast Fenton was cleaning up. All I could think was we took picture's 2 1/2 days latter and it was still a mess, what must it have looked like when it happened. You must be somewhere between Fenton and Howell the two area's hit. My Dsis said that tonight a tornado was reported about 2 miles from here home. She live's in the Clio area. Susan

Several-generation Michigander here...I was born in Owosso, grew up in Onsted, lived for several years in Jackson, and then did a brief stint in Howell before moving out here to Fowlerville. DH grew up in Iowa but moved to Garden City as a teen, then lived in Stockbridge before finding me in Jackson.

We live in Stockbridge! Although I teach in Marshall and DH works in Ann Arbor.

DVCer from Ann Arbor here! Support the U of M, though I went to Albion College and U of M - Dearborn. Can't wait to return to "The World" and BCV when it starts getting cool around here in October! :woohoo:

I went to Albion too!

We did ok. I live on the outskirts of fenton. I'm a fenton resident in Oakland County and Rose Twp:rotfl2: . I watched the storm pass over the downtown area. I was watching from my living room window. My sister and I drove around yesterday and took picture's. We were completly blown away by the amount of tree's that were downed and yet the home damage was minimal. Of course they did have Grange Hall road blocked still by police and I was told that area was hit hard. I also saw on channel 7 news on how impressed they were on how fast Fenton was cleaning up. All I could think was we took picture's 2 1/2 days latter and it was still a mess, what must it have looked like when it happened. You must be somewhere between Fenton and Howell the two area's hit. My Dsis said that tonight a tornado was reported about 2 miles from here home. She live's in the Clio area. Susan

My brother was looking at a house on Grange Hall last year, but bought in Highland instead. He drove by the house on the way to the Ren. festival this past weekend and said you could see the path the tornado took right there. Whew!

Maybe we'll run into you at Diehls this fall! :goodvibes

My brother was looking at a house on Grange Hall last year, but bought in Highland instead. He drove by the house on the way to the Ren. festival this past weekend and said you could see the path the tornado took right there. Whew!

Maybe we'll run into you at Diehls this fall! :goodvibes

I haven't been to Diehls in about 3 years. I will have to make a point to go this year. I started going to Diehls before I was a Fenton resident. Have you heard of the Heavenly Scent Herb Farm? I live just down the road from them. Susan

Hi from Kalamazoo. Home of the Western Michigan Broncos! I've been in this area pretty much my whole life, always thinking of places to escape on vacation.

A BWV owner here who can't wait to get down to the World this December.

Dearborn, here.

We'll be there in December too!

Have been members at SSR since 2003 (wish we would have joined when we first visited OKW in 1993)

I'm a temporary Michigander! I'm here for 3 years for law school at U of M.

My husband was born and raised in Flint, though!

DH and I were born and raised in Detroit. We lived in Garden City, Canton and currently in Livonia!

Over the last few years, some of us MI DVCer's have had a meet over at 12 Oaks Mall in the food court.

We own at BCVs and SSR and we are heading down for Food and Wine in a few weeks and then again in Dec for MVMCP and CP.

pinnie

Current resident of Roseville. Raised in Sterling Heights. OKW owners since 2000. Going "home" in 5 weeks for R&R.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter