Any idea what resort will be DVC next?

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
I know AKL is not complete, but I am just wondering if any of the monorail resorts will ever be added? For now I think you can still stay at a monorail resort using your DVC points is that correct? How do I find out how many points it will take to stay at GF or Poly or Contemporary??

Well, of course, the current rumor/reality is the Contemporary Resort Villas. (CRV) There is currently construction at the site of the old north wing of the Contemporary that is belived to be for a new DVC resort.

In terms of staying at other WDW non DVC resorts, you may stay there on points, but it does cost you more points than staying in a DVC resort. And beginning in 2008, there will be a $95 fee to book at a WDW non DVC resort.

The best deal for DVC members is to stay in a DVC resort.

And beginning in 2008, there will be a $95 fee to book at a WDW non DVC resort.

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Yikes, didn't know about this one. This has been a great alternative when there has not been any DVC rooms or to split a stay due to availability. I guess that cans that idea ever again.

I know AKL is not complete, but I am just wondering if any of the monorail resorts will ever be added? For now I think you can still stay at a monorail resort using your DVC points is that correct? How do I find out how many points it will take to stay at GF or Poly or Contemporary??
The points required are listed in your vacation planning book, and on the member website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter