Any great new performance art shows out there? Fresh plays?

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
I would like to start attending performances again but most of what is out there just feels so stale & recycled, guess I want new. I like old but crave new, not sure where to look for scouting.

We were with friends last weekend who introduced us to HI REN on You Tube which really needs to be watched to get it, found it mesmerizing & raw, got my attention.

This made me think wistfully back to different artsy shows we have come across in the past.

Last edited:
Knew it was a long shot to ask. Crazy genius artists are like shooting stars, tough to spot amongst the other glittery things.

New York, New York is a new play based on the Liza Minelli/Robert DeNiro movie. Music and lyrics by John Kander and Fred Ebb, additional lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Kander, and a book by David Thompson and Sharon Washington.

But you might consider that recycled. 🤷‍♂️

New York, New York is a new play based on the Liza Minelli/Robert DeNiro movie. Music and lyrics by John Kander and Fred Ebb, additional lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Kander, and a book by David Thompson and Sharon Washington.

But you might consider that recycled. 🤷‍♂️
I'll give it a look, thanks for the recommendation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter