Another Singles thread... what the heck...

:lmao: Perhaps I should just make my Dungeon Book about Squirrels and the Birds and the Bees...My poor little squirrel, that was playing football in the street when he got hit by the car can be transferred to the Dungeon where a cute little Squirrel in a pink uniform can "take care" of him.....:lmao:

tsk tsk tsk......:eek:

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::scared1: Too funny. Those poor little squirels. Are you sure DS GF is up to those illustrations?

:goodvibes Ya know it took a while for MAC to grow on me, but I REALLY like it, a lot !!!!! so I have no problem with anyone calling me MAC...get confused now when ppl try to call me Ang.....lol

Glad you don't mind my calling you MAC. I like it too. I am glad you don't want to be called Ang that is the Ducks name for me. lol

TT, Too funny about finding thos rabbits in the dungeon. :thumbsup2

Glad you don't mind my calling you MAC. I like it too. I am glad you don't want to be called Ang that is the Ducks name for me. lol

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

it's slow at the Quarry...

LOL they are from another board.. traveling forum... and they are from Scotland and they come from a long line of Scottish Highland Peeps... I suggested they join us... they are twins... hence 2 men in skirts... very funny you will love them...

BTW I realized even TT calls you MAC now :lmao:

I actually use to call her Angy...but Duck your MAC has rubbed off on me. See what an influence you are. Just like folks now call me TT because you started it.

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::scared1: Too funny. Those poor little squirels. Are you sure DS GF is up to those illustrations?
She drew me a beautiful B&B for my birthday, I treasure it and told her I wanted another sketch as my Christmas present, she is REALLY good, way better than I am as an artist...

TT, Too funny about finding thos rabbits in the dungeon. :thumbsup2
Ang....the name ANG fits YOU.....Randy calls me Ang and Sonny and Jes always called me ANG but other than that I just dont think ANG fits me so glad it is the name for YOU..... Glad the Duck came up with MAC for me...makes life less confusing as well....:rolleyes1

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

it's slow at the Quarry...

I noticed....was surprised but happy for you that things are slow, hope the weekend is slow as well.........:hug:

I actually use to call her Angy...but Duck your MAC has rubbed off on me. See what an influence you are. Just like folks now call me TT because you started it.

sorry its the lazy eye and lazy brain in me :) even Tom's RA.... she will always be RA.... ;)

Angy I am OK with :hug: but it does get confusing when people ask me am I ANG or they call me ANG...and I have a niece Theresa that we call TT as well so it was just natural :)

sorry its the lazy eye and lazy brain in me :) even Tom's RA.... she will always be RA.... ;)

:dance3:

You do GREAT with the nicknames Duck, you are gifted that way!!!:goodvibes

LOL but diznut66... He is one I call by his 1st name :lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Well I dont know what his last name is but I wouldnt even want to think of what you would make of his dis name.....:rotfl2::rotfl2:

LOL they are from another board.. traveling forum... and they are from Scotland and they come from a long line of Scottish Highland Peeps... I suggested they join us... they are twins... hence 2 men in skirts... very funny you will love them...

BTW I realized even TT calls you MAC now :lmao:

Men in kilts? :lovestruc

Somehow I'm not on the list on the first page :(

anybody planning a trip.... this week... next month... next year...

So... do you drink coffee/tea??? How do you like your coffee/tea? And how often do you drink your coffee/tea???

I love my coffee... I start my day with a fresh pot of coffee... I can drink it black or with half and half or flavored creamers(anything but Hazelnut Flavored)!!! I drink my coffee all through out the day :) and recently I try to inject tea in my daily dose of caffeine but its still not the same with coffee :)

This week perhaps........:lmao:

and yay, just finished paying for the December trip :thumbsup2

I just started May'11 monthly deathly payments...:rotfl:

I just started May'11 monthly deathly payments...:rotfl:

I have to think about one at a time....:lmao: December was for 3 of us so :faint:

My unemployed pocketbook has a headache.....:laughing:

I have to think about one at a time....:lmao: December was for 3 of us so :faint:

My unemployed pocketbook has a headache.....:laughing:

well as mentioned.. if you dont mind a roomie.. youre more than welcome... and its only about a 1/4th of the rack rate :dance3:

woohooo just heard from Piratemel!

well as mentioned.. if you dont mind a roomie.. youre more than welcome... and its only about a 1/4th of the rack rate :dance3:

woohooo just heard from Piratemel!
:hug: Yea I am in....you can tell me dates etc next week and I will go from there......:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter