Another Singles thread... what the heck...

Oh why not? We don't bite! (Unless we are asked nicely....) :rotfl:

Just remember that they are DISNEY Wolves! They aren't as dangerous as REAL wolves. Hell.... they may even break into song!

:rotfl2:
gee, whats the fun in asking.........:lmao:
and hmmm, I dont know with the Duck...I think she was planning on throwing me to the Orlando Wolves, not the Disney ones....:laughing:
A singing wolf...gosh y'all just keep giving me ideas for these children's books I keep telling myself to work on..............:lmao:

gee, whats the fun in asking.........:lmao:
and hmmm, I dont know with the Duck...I think she was planning on throwing me to the Orlando Wolves, not the Disney ones....:laughing:
A singing wolf...gosh y'all just keep giving me ideas for these children's books I keep telling myself to work on..............:lmao:

I never said it had to be a VERBAL request. ;)

Is Anybody renting a car? or is pretty much everyone relying on Magical Express and Disney transportation? if it's the latter, you may be safe since I don't think the Orlando wolves can break thru the Disney Perimeter, and Disney Transport won't go outside the property boundaries. Just Avoid taxi's and you should be safe. :rotfl:

Oh god.... someone from this crowd writing a childrens book....:scared1:

I never said it had to be a VERBAL request. ;)

Is Anybody renting a car? or is pretty much everyone relying on Magical Express and Disney transportation? if it's the latter, you may be safe since I don't think the Orlando wolves can break thru the Disney Perimeter, and Disney Transport won't go outside the property boundaries. Just Avoid taxi's and you should be safe. :rotfl:

Oh god.... someone from this crowd writing a childrens book....:scared1:

I will have my car as the last few days I am staying offsite....lol....although I have agreed to be taxi service for others while there....:eek: After the recent reported bus incident at Disney perhaps the car is the safest route after all.....:goodvibes

As for writing a children's book.....you just might be surprised....:cutie: We will just be sure to make sure not to include any Erotic Nights in Orlando chapters....:rotfl:

DFD,

My friend if you are coming to Chicago you better let me know ahead of time. I will sit with you at Buckingham Fountain but if it's cool it better not be windy too or you will be a cold wet mess when that water soaks you. lol

Hi, Jeff from Chicago :wave2: from someone in your area.

Ang

ANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: as long as we are not eating cotton candy its OK to sit by the fountain when its windy!!!

I will have my car as the last few days I am staying offsite....lol....although I have agreed to be taxi service for others while there....:eek: After the recent reported bus incident at Disney perhaps the car is the safest route after all.....:goodvibes

As for writing a children's book.....you just might be surprised....:cutie: We will just be sure to make sure not to include any Erotic Nights in Orlando chapters....:rotfl:

In that case, you might want to keep a steak or something handy to distract the wolves...... or maybe just some fowl. I hear wolves like ducks.....

:lmao: But those Dungeon chapters are the most enjoyable!

ANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: as long as we are not eating cotton candy its OK to sit by the fountain when its windy!!!

No way Duck if it's cold I don't want to be wet. I will stand where the wind doesn't blow the water from the fountain and watch you get wet. :thumbsup2

Mac, Now your writing childrens books? :scared1:

Ang

Jeff... meet Julie..... Julie meet.. Jeff....

Jeff and Julie.... meet ANG.... !! woohoooo IL Dismeet by the Fountain... sounding like a good plan :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

"checking SWA":rolleyes1

Hi Julie, Another Illinoisian. :wave2:

In that case, you might want to keep a steak or something handy to distract the wolves...... or maybe just some fowl. I hear wolves like ducks.....

:lmao: But those Dungeon chapters are the most enjoyable!
Would NEVER throw the DUCK to the wolves, might consider some other fowl though:lmao: and while the Dungeon chapters are most enjoyable I will just incorporate them into another book I am writing.........;)

No way Duck if it's cold I don't want to be wet. I will stand where the wind doesn't blow the water from the fountain and watch you get wet. :thumbsup2

Mac, Now your writing childrens books? :scared1:

Ang
haha, I am with you on standing by the fountain away from whatever way the wind blows...too cold and windy in IL for that :)
and as for the childrens book.... been playing around with the idea since the kids like the stories I make up and tell them all the time:laughing:

that is why I dont have kids ANG!!! MAC.... what kind of books again ??? :p
:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

ummmmmm. why children's books Duck..................:cool2:

there is a menagerie who seems to be interested in a Duck :lmao:

Awww...poor Duck.....we will find you a hero so he can protect you.....:lovestruc

and if all else fails I guess you are stuck .... but if you fall in the pool or in with the crocodiles I am letting Ang rescue you FIRST, does that count?????:lmao:

Awww...poor Duck.....we will find you a hero so he can protect you.....:lovestruc

and if all else fails I guess you are stuck .... but if you fall in the pool or in with the crocodiles I am letting Ang rescue you FIRST, does that count?????:lmao:

bring it on I say to all of those who are interested... I am a fat girl... I mean Big! I can take care of myself! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

"I eat Danger for Breakfast" !!!! Love that Hamster!!!

bring it on I say to all of those who are interested... I am a fat girl... I mean Big! I can take care of myself! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

"I eat Danger for Breakfast" !!!! Love that Hamster!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

singhbbsr720p093557.png

hahah, I love that pic , you should have it as your background on your pc....:lmao:
When you said that tho I had this mental image of YOU running around in the hamster ball:rotfl2:

I saw this and laughed because I could just picture that is exactly what your children would look like. lol

I will save you in the water but if there is a crocodile your on your own. I might help if it is an alligator and not a croc though.

I can just imagine Mac's childrens books would go something like this: boys are made of dirt and snails and puppy dog tails, Girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. There would also be ones on the perils of dating. :hippie:

I saw this and laughed because I could just picture that is exactly what your children would look like. lol

I will save you in the water but if there is a crocodile your on your own. I might help if it is an alligator and not a croc though.

I can just imagine Mac's childrens books would go something like this: boys are made of dirt and snails and puppy dog tails, Girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. There would also be ones on the perils of dating. :hippie:

Don't forget the lost Chapter:

Boys are made of Dirt and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails,
Girls are made of Sugar and Spice and Everything nice.
Dungeons are made of whips and chains and everything fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter