ANOTHER CROCS DEAL!!!! shoebuy!

Help~ my mom wears a 7 1/2 in regular shoe. What size do I get her in cayman or beach- 8?
Never bot them yet!
thx

probably. I don't have those so I couldn't tell you. I've tried on the Disney Beach, but those only come in small, med, large, etc. Being 7.5, I'm in-between. The smalls are a bit too small, as my toes hit the front of the shoe. However, the mediums are HUGE and my foot swims...so hopefully someone that has the regular-sized crocs can help you out... :)

At shoe buy all men's shoes including crocs are 25% off with coupon code: MENSALE25. I hope this helps!

Help~ my mom wears a 7 1/2 in regular shoe. What size do I get her in cayman or beach- 8?
Never bot them yet!
thx

I wear a 7 1/2, and I was able to very comfortably wear the Cayman size 7.
Remember Crocs by design are big, the size 8 was too loose.
If you go to the Crocs website there is a downloadable Adobe file to use
as a size chart, if you are unsure, try this.
HTH
Michelle

At shoe buy all men's shoes including crocs are 25% off with coupon code: MENSALE25. I hope this helps!

I just tried this code at Shoebuy.com and got an "invalid entry" message.

--Mr. DB

I purchased the Croc Athens from shoebuy with the $10 off coupon from MSN on 5/3 for a total of $19.95. Received my Crocs and they are already being returned. I thought they were awful...how do people were these things? :rotfl2:

I purchased the Croc Athens from shoebuy with the $10 off coupon from MSN on 5/3 for a total of $19.95. Received my Crocs and they are already being returned. I thought they were awful...how do people were these things? :rotfl2:

I'm not a fan of the Athens style either but then again I don't like to normal flipflops. I would recommend trying on a pair of the Beach/Cayman style at your local Journey's/Dick's Sporting Goods/Department Store and walking around the shoe department with them. I understand that not everyone is going to like every shoe but I promise you that for the majority of us they are very comfortable.

--Mr. DB

I'm not a fan of the Athens style either but then again I don't like to normal flipflops. I would recommend trying on a pair of the Beach/Cayman style at your local Journey's/Dick's Sporting Goods/Department Store and walking around the shoe department with them. I understand that not everyone is going to like every shoe but I promise you that for the majority of us they are very comfortable.

--Mr. DB

That was my big mistake -"Not Trying Them On First" I am definately trying a few different shoes/flip flops on etc --- then trying for cheapest price.

I just tried this code at Shoebuy.com and got an "invalid entry" message.

--Mr. DB

I did update cart once I added the code and had no problem. I did have to sign in as a guest since it tries to apply only the 10% new user discount if you are a first time buyer. I hope it works for you! :goodvibes

That was my big mistake -"Not Trying Them On First" I am definately trying a few different shoes/flip flops on etc --- then trying for cheapest price.

I went to Dicks and tried on every style and I hated all of the flip flops. I love my maryjanes and I usually wear a flip flop style sandal, I just didnt like any of the Croc ones.

Luckily for me, my Shoebuy order for a pair of Athens was cancelled...and now I know. Now I just need another pair of sandals for my trip.

Does anyone know if this deal is still going on? I am only getting an ftd deal when I go to msn.

Does anyone know where we can buy crocs on international drive, my mums there now & can't find them anywhere!! Would be greatful for any info, thanks:cheer2:

Couldn't get "MENSALE25" to work either, but did find another promo code: "ACCESS" gets you $5 off $25+ purchase! :thumbsup2

Does anyone know if this deal is still going on? I am only getting an ftd deal when I go to msn.

I think it shows up every so often. You have to check msn every day. It's not there today, and wasn't there yesterday. I'm not sure when it will come back...

here is a code for 15% off....

Would prefer the $10 off code but cannot find it.....but it depends on how much you are spending this may be better!

FYI, I just checked msn.com and the $10 link is back...:thumbsup2

too bad shoebuy hasn't received any new shipments of crocs.

cleos arrive today! :banana: I will let you all know how they are...

Thank you after refreshing and checking 3 -4 times today the link finally appeared on the right hand side in words under specials! I ordered my husband some Croc Scutes. I just hope he likes them! :goodvibes

Man, they don't have much in for the Disney crocs, or the other style - Mary Janes...... bummer.

grrrrr!!!!!!! I was really looking forward to my cleos and they are TOO SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just slightly. They are probably true to size because I wear a 7.5. I should have ordered the 7 and 8, but I don't have that kind of foresight... :sad2: I wonder if the 8 will be too big. On the 7's, my toes hang off the front a bit, and my heel sits on the back of the shoe...I'm so upset... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter