ANOTHER CROCS DEAL!!!! shoebuy!

I bet they'll get the new ones. They just got Mary Janes!! That's a step in the right direction!!! :)

I saw the mary janes in person at Macy's today...they are kind of cute...in a funky way. I don't think they are for me, though. I will patiently wait for the rest at shoebuy! lol

My daughter has the mj's, they are cute on her. I ordered a brown pair today, so we'll see! :) I only meant that shoebuy just got the MJ's, which are newer, so hopefully those other new ones will follow shortly! :)

I only meant that shoebuy just got the MJ's, which are newer, so hopefully those other new ones will follow shortly! :)

I know that's what you meant! :thumbsup2 LOL...sorry if my answer was a bit...weird. LOL I jumped on the Primas when they showed up at shoebuy, as well as the charcoal/cotton candy athens...check early and check often, because a lot of times, as soon as they get in a shipment, they are sold out! :eek:

I know! I wanted more for my daughter, but there isn't much choice in her size, and when there's a $10 off deal, man they go quick!

I could kick myself! I ordered a pair of pima's last night in silver for a wedding we're going to in Disney! I went to shoebuy today to check the tracking on them, and I somehow ordered an 11!!! Not a 9! Luckily they have free returns, but when I went to order them in a 9 in the silver, they were sold out! So I had to settle for black! :(

So, how do you like the pima's? Are they really narrow?

they are squishy in the toes. really squishy. I tried to soften them in the dryer, but when I wore them around the house, they lost all shape/support b/c they flattened out to my feet. I stuck them back in the dryer and they went back to their original shape...I think they might have even shrunk a bit. I've been meaning to take a hairdryer to the toe area to maybe stretch them out. I also won't walk around in them while they cool on my feet, so maybe that will help. I don't think they're really narrow. I ordered a 7, for my 7.5 foot and they don't slip off my heel. I wear Hue Hidden Cotton Liners in them so I don't get foot squeak. LOL

Thank you so much for this info!!:woohoo: I just ordered myself a new pair today after reading this. How long does it take using the free shipping? I was wondering if I would have the new pair before I leave for WDW on the 3rd.

thank you for your post. I ordered two pair of Athens yesterday for my 2 dd's since last year they kept wearing mine!!
They came TODAY!!! that was fast!!!

Ok so shoebuy didn't have my size yesterday in the capris.. and I HAD to have them....so I got them from Bloomingdales... only place I could find a 9 in chocolate/cotton candy capris...
So today I bought a pair of caymans from dicks sporting goods. Got 15% off... ( http://www.retailmenot.com/view/dickssportinggoods.com ) and used google checkout to get an additional 10 dollars off. They have free shipping and returns aswell... so maybe check them out if shoe buy doesn't have your size or color!!
I could KICK myself cause last night I ordered my dd a pair of caymans in fuscia.. and paid 25$:sad2: :sad2: And Dicks HAD them I could of gotten them there UGHh!! OH WELL.....won't tell the hubby about that one!!:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Thank you so much for this info!!:woohoo: I just ordered myself a new pair today after reading this. How long does it take using the free shipping? I was wondering if I would have the new pair before I leave for WDW on the 3rd.

I would imagine that you will have them in a couple of days being that you're on the East coast! I get mine to CA in about 5 days...

Yikes - I bought 5 pair of mary janes! Two for DD (8 yrs old) since I'm not sure what size she'll need, one for DD (12 years old), and two pair for me since I'm not sure what size I need. I have never really cared for the way they look, but since so many people here LOVE them, I decided to try them for our trip. And I love a great deal!!

Thanks so much for the heads up! Just bought (another) pair for me - chocolate and a pair for my son - navy.
Really perfect timing since his pair bit the dust last week!

aaaahhhh! sassari's at SHOEBUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Dagnabit! They don't have my size in black/white!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to cry...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter