###Annual Regift Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!

Only 14 here right now. :sad2: I did head over to the 24/7 automated post office machine earlier today and mailed my package so it should go out tomorrow bright and early and be received by Wednesday (or maybe even Tuesday ;) considering the distance it has to travel. :thumbsup2 Probably wishful thinking! )

Sorry you missed the exchange Lynne, if I had more stuff I would exchange with you, but alas I sent everything already.

Me too.....maybe we all need to send Lynne the rest of our unwanted things ;)
Of course, when our new boxes arrive, we may have more :eek:

:lmao: Don't forget I have your address....and stuff of my own!

Is there a gift that keeps giving this year? Ever find ...was it an orange kitty?

Velveeta was it's name I believe and it got stopped at the border. We think the Canadian customs adopted it. :laughing:

I've got more stuff too. Maybe we should do another exchange.:eek:

Is there a gift that keeps giving this year? Ever find ...was it an orange kitty?

I don't know, but I did re-gift something I got in the re-gift exchange last year! :laughing:

Yes, poor, poor Velveeta. Hope someone is taking good care of him :cat:

There is another perpetual gift out there....it will be coming to someone new this time :rotfl:

I have more stuff as well.....and I didn't even check for gifts other than this Christmas - no doubt there is more packed nicely away on my closest shelf. ::yes:: )

Maybe we should do a Spring or Summer re-gift to keep us going until next January! :thumbsup2

I just checked DC and mine arrived at its destination city and has been sorted so I suppose it will be delivered tomorrow. :cool1:

I am having a hard time finding the right size box. One box is too small, the next is too big! I will get it out by the 15th though.

Mine is also in the right state....so maybe tomorrow on all those....or will some make it today?? ;) We'll see.

I leave town tomorrow until Friday evening, but I will have a computer and will be checking in.

Darn, forgot to track mine!! Was in such a hurry to get it out, forgot about tracking. Shoot. Guess will know when the recipient posts of it's arrival. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter