###Annual Regift Exchange###.....CLOSED!!

I have a couple pair of those glasses...they are fun.
I think I have angels, snowflakes and one other. They are packed away with all my Christmas things, so didn't make it out again this year.
The store we got them at was a gift store....and they had everyday ones also....smiley faces, rainbows and a bunch of others.
I have seen them other places, but can't remember where now :rolleyes:

Mmmmm I'm quite tempted. Will let you know. :thumbsup2

KimRaye, speaking of great gifts.... :) In my Christmas stocking exchange this year you sent so many great things, but do you remember the paper glasses that when you look at the Christmas tree, you see all sorts of Santa faces on every Christmas light? We've done a lot of entertaining this year and everyone picks up the glasses off the tree and is awed by what they see! :lovestruc Do you remember where you got them? It would be fun to get a bunch for next year to enclose in cards, with gifts, or in stockings. :santa:

Cracker Barrell had them two weeks ago at 40% off.:thumbsup2

Cracker Barrell had them two weeks ago at 40% off.:thumbsup2

Rats! I think all of our Cracker Barrel restaurants have gone out of business here but I'll check in case there might be one or two left somewhere. Thanks for the tip.

Rats! I think all of our Cracker Barrel restaurants have gone out of business here but I'll check in case there might be one or two left somewhere. Thanks for the tip.

I can check the local CB this weekend for you, if you'd like!:goodvibes

I remember where I saw them.....a local craft store. I will be by there on Friday, I will take a look.

Let you know Friday.
I am afraid the Christmas ones might be gone, but I will check it out.

My box is ready, just need a name. There is one item in there that I received in an exchange over five years :eek: ago and has just been sitting in my closet gathering dust. I felt that it was time to send it on to someone else. :laughing: By the way, it's never been untied or used.

My box is ready too :)

I order flat rate boxes through the usps website, I go through so many :rotfl:

My box is ready too :)

I order flat rate boxes through the usps website, I go through so many :rotfl:

When I could walk to the post office I was always stocked up -and went through them as fast as i could restock...how much is shipping through the website?

I just sent my PM after gathering up all the stuff and making my box. I'm ready to go :) [Hopefully it made it...my computer seems to be acting up!]

It was amazing the 'treasures' I found going through my closets ha ha! :laughing:

KimRaye, do you remember the paper glasses that when you look at the Christmas tree, you see all sorts of Santa faces on every Christmas light? Do you remember where you got them? It would be fun to get a bunch for next year to enclose in cards, with gifts, or in stockings. :santa:
I got them from a local Cmas tree store a/k/a pool store in the summer. ;) Besides Santas, there were snowmen, angels, and others. Hope someone here can find you some more! :thumbsup2

shipping is free.....they want you to use them ;)
Shipping is free? :eek: Or, the boxes are free? :thumbsup2

I got them from a local Cmas tree store a/k/a pool store in the summer. ;) Besides Santas, there were snowmen, angels, and others. Hope someone here can find you some more! :thumbsup2

Shipping is free? :eek: Or, the boxes are free? :thumbsup2

I believe Nancy means that the shipping on ordering the flat rate boxes are free, the boxes are also free. I order the boxes all the time through the USPS website and the shipping is free to have the boxes sent to me.

::yes:: Thanks, Jean.
Boxes and envelopes are free and shipping on them is also free.
It takes a couple of days to get them once ordered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter