###Annual Regift Exchange###.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Happy New Year!!

Hope everyone had a happy holiday season.
Did you get some gifts that you are not quite sure what to do with? Maybe perfume you don't care for, clothes that don't fit, something that is just not your taste at all?
This is the exchange for you!!

The Annual Regift Exchange.

This is the exchange to get rid of things that have been sitting around in a closet or something you just received ;) Maybe some items you got in exchanges that you just have no use for.

Since this is for things you already have, there is no price associated, just be fair. All items MUST be NEW and UNUSED!!
Sign-ups are until January 8.
Mail by date is January 15.

If you want to play with us, PM me:
name
address
e-mail address
number of exchanges you want to do
willing to elf, if needed?
willing to send international, if needed (MUST be by AIR!!)?

This is always fun.....you never know what you are going to get!! It might just be something to prepare you for NEXT year's regift exchange :rotfl:
There is a perpetual regift out there, so hopefully the owner of that gem, will join in and pass it along.

I think I'm in--just need to see if I have enough stuff for a "good" box. So far, so good....:lmao:

I'll have to see if I have enough stuff in order to join in, I'll get back to you later.

would like more info........... how does this work? Who do we send our gift to?

After the sign-ups end (Jan. 8th), the host of the exchange (in this case, Meriweather) will PM everyone with the person's name & address to send to. We usually use the USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. After you get your name, you package up the stuff & mail, then come back here & post on a "regift exchange sent/received" thread that the host will start. Then when you receive your package, you post what you get.

thanks, Missy, for answering.

Day one and we have 10 people already :rotfl: And a couple more checking their stash ;)

Sending my info! I'll be away for the WDW marathon weekend, so will not be checking the disboards. I'll be able to send on the 13th.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Have fun, Bobbi.

How are you doing on checking things out, Cheryl and Jean?
Susan, are you playing? I didn't get a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter