Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is confusing wording.

It says Reservations are limited. Limit one reservation per Passholder.

So .. my assumption is .. if I have one MDE account, where my wife, son and I all are APs, I can sign us all up.

The ONE GUEST thing .. is just odd .. basically saying you can sign up your friend (who MUST be an AP) .. maybe in case they cant register or you want to guarantee the same time slot.

This is my exact conundrum. My 3yo is an AP holder, but cannot have a MDE account yet. Does she count as a guest?

LOL. Me too. Our dates are August 17-23, so our timing is good. Now I just need the link because I have no hope I’ll get the email.
I'm the opposite. I'm waiting to secure the reservation before booking a hotel. We already have a 5 day planned for 2nd week of September.

I am not also thrilled about the Savi experience is limited to the builder and one guest .. How can a family of 3 experience this together? It is not an experience if the whole family can experience it together (and it is way too expensive to get more than one!)

Was it like this in Disneyland? Is this just for the previews for crowd control purposes?
It is like this in Cali. It keeps the experience exclusive and intimate. I love that it is limited. The droids are limited too I believe.

Well I had to cancel the DVC reservation I had that covered these dates last week due to the DVC cancellation policy being 31 days out. There are still rooms available but I don't want to rebook until I know I definitely have a preview spot. At least now I know I can cancel the second reservation I had since that one didn't start until the 24th.

Looks like I'm out... I land at MCO on August 25th at 11h00am. Oh well... I guess I'll have to get up early and brave the EEMH.

Well .. this will be the most unplanned (no fast passes, no dining) trips I will ever have. I was able to change the dates of my reservation (and it made it $25 cheaper) to 18th thrugh 21st.

Here is hoping I can get one of those days and hoping I can sign up EVERYONE in my family.

This August trip was last minute anyway. We are flying in from the Midwest. Changes would require more vacation days, flight changes, more hotel nights, etc. That's not going to happen.

Well .. this will be the most unplanned (no fast passes, no dining) trips I will ever have. I was able to change the dates of my reservation (and it made it $25 cheaper) to 18th thrugh 21st.

Here is hoping I can get one of those days and hoping I can sign up EVERYONE in my family.
us too. I did Fps to have them but I want to go to the Halloween party the night of 8-20 but I am not buying tickets unless I get in for the AP preview.

It is like this in Cali. It keeps the experience exclusive and intimate. I love that it is limited. The droids are limited too I believe.
Also sorta forces a family of four to buy TWO droids (or lightsabers) .. not a fan. I was all for one of these experiences, but if my wife and daughter cant join in the fun, we may skip it alltogether.

I mean everyone is allowed to experience the Wand show at the Wizarding World and you are not even required to purchase a wand.

Also sorta forces a family of four to buy TWO droids (or lightsabers) .. not a fan. I was all for one of these experiences, but if my wife and daughter cant join in the fun, we may skip it alltogether.

I get it. But I think part of what you are paying for is the experience of making it... especially Savi's. I think it keeps the integrity of the experience intact.

I mean everyone is allowed to experience the Wand show at the Wizarding World and you are not even required to purchase a wand.

I agree. Looks like I’d be taking my 7-year-old to the bar instead. Like Sweet Home Alabama in a galaxy far, far away.

Just a heads up to anyone outside of the US who can’t receive emails - I’m in the UK and have finally managed to start getting AP emails by logging into marketing preferences and changing my location to the US. I did this a few days ago just to test and I just received my first AP email :)

Ps, this is my first post but I’ve literally lived on this thread for the past month! Good luck to everyone who’s still in the hunt, we arrive on 8/20!

Oh I remember back in October when I told myself I needed APs just in case there was a GE preview. If only they had calmed down and opened the entire land on 12/5. I would have had a chance then.

I hope everyone who can get it gets in. May the force be with you!

I think they are talking about Operations taking over SWGE and the last of the construction is finalizing, so they are preparing the entrances of the land so that it can be accessed through guest accessible pathways. It's On Topic in that speculation revolves around the fact that we won't receive the email until Operations has control of the land, as they wouldn't want to have to remove days after they have been set for AP Preview.

If they are modifying the entrances, that could mean we'll see the email in the next few days.

Sorry- yes this is what I meant

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter