!@!@!@Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange time is here!@!@!@.....CLOSED!!

This is a not to be missed exchange. PM sent.

I have already picked up some items for this exchange and now getting ready to print out my recipes.

Anyone doing any special cooking or baking this weekend?
Me...I am headed out for a girlfriends day at the mall :yay:

I wanted to print out my recipes with a little holiday flair on the paper and darn it, my color ink is dried up. :sad2:

My NY nieces (ages 6 & almost 10) are coming over for dinner tonight. They love to cook, so they are going to help me make dinner. We're making breaded & baked chicken cutlet. Dana (the 6 yr old) dredges the cutlet in the flour, I dip it in the milk, Samantha will do the breadcrumbs. Then we bake them for 15 minutes on each side. We're also having salad, baked sweet potatoes & the last of the corn on the cob. I'm going shopping in a little while to get something for dessert. And tomorrow, I'm making beef stew since it's starting to get chilly here. Yum! I love the way the house smells when I make stew or spaghetti sauce. :lovestruc

Anyone doing any special cooking or baking this weekend?
Me...I am headed out for a girlfriends day at the mall :yay:

I already made an apple pie today, IF I can find an Italian Cookie recipe, I want to make those and tomorrow I will be making some chili and possibly a batch of pasta sauce depending on how the day goes.
Jenny

My NY nieces (ages 6 & almost 10) are coming over for dinner tonight. They love to cook, so they are going to help me make dinner. We're making breaded & baked chicken cutlet. Dana (the 6 yr old) dredges the cutlet in the flour, I dip it in the milk, Samantha will do the breadcrumbs. Then we bake them for 15 minutes on each side. We're also having salad, baked sweet potatoes & the last of the corn on the cob. I'm going shopping in a little while to get something for dessert. And tomorrow, I'm making beef stew since it's starting to get chilly here. Yum! I love the way the house smells when I make stew or spaghetti sauce. :lovestruc

You might want to try this with potato chips. Let the girls crush up chips and use that for the breading and for different tastes, use different flavor chips (BBQ, cour cream...)

Sounds like everyone is having fun with cooking.
I just went shopping....gotta love end of the season clearance racks at 90% off :woohoo:

Tomorrow the crock pot is going to be put to use and I am making chicken tetrazini. It is getting cool here and rained hard all day. :umbrella:

Hi Everyone!
I've never done an exchange before, but I think I might like to try this one, as I really love cooking and baking for the holidays! Missy1961, I'm making a beef stew today, too.:goodvibes

Welcome, Julie. This is a great exchange to start with....loads of fun!!

Got my recipes printed out, now just to get the items.
Remember I always send dessert recipes. :rolleyes1

Love desserts....I always send a lot of cookie recipes.

Changed my mind on dinner tonight. Cooking up a batch of spaghetti sauce instead. It is still raining.

Got my recipes printed out, now just to get the items.
Remember I always send dessert recipes. :rolleyes1

My favorite DESSERTS, :woohoo: love baking over the holidays!! I need to go through my recipes and decide which ones to sent, I have a week to decide, this is going to be so much fun.

Love desserts....I always send a lot of cookie recipes.

Changed my mind on dinner tonight. Cooking up a batch of spaghetti sauce instead. It is still raining.

Our day here is Maryland is beautiful, just love this time of year, maybe I'll cook out on the grill this evening.

:p we sold our grill :(
But, once we move :sunny: Can't wait!!
Enjoy the good weather.

Our dinner last night was great. The girls had fun helping me cook. And then they ate everything on their plates--I didn't have to nag them to eat!

I've got everything together so I can make the stew. Rainy out there too, so the stew will be perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter