!@!@!@Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange time is here!@!@!@.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Holidays are approaching :yay: And one of my favorite things to do is cook and bake for them ::yes::
So, it is time for the annual Holiday Recipe Exchange.
This was the first exchange I ever hosted, back in 2002 (and my favorite!)!! It has been very popular ever since.
The details:
This is for AT LEAST 5 recipes.....they must be tried-and-true recipes. Perhaps family favorites. They do not necessarily have to be used at the holiday time, but just ones that you and your family enjoy any time of the year.
AND some extra items.,.....these should be kitchen related or recipe related. They can have a holiday theme or not.
There is a $10.00 limit on this part.
Items can include recipe ingredients, place mats, kitchen towels, cooking utensils, cookie cutters, aprons, etc.
Hope we have a good turn out this year!!

Sign-ups until Oct. 10....names out that morning!
Mail by date is Oct. 17.

PM me:
Your name:
address:
e-mail address:
Number of exchanges:
kitchen theme: (holiday one and everyday one):
Any allergies:
Are you willing to send internationally, if needed (must be by air)?:
Are you willing to be an elf, if needed?
Anything else you think might be useful for the person sending to you to know?

:cheer2: I am so excited. This is one of my favorite exchanges. I will be PMing you very shortly Nancy :woohoo:

I just used a recipe from two years ago! It is my favorite exchange...I will decide by tonight.:)

What recipe did you use, Dyan?

Come on Missy, you know you want to also ::yes:: ;)

LOL....I can loan you some. :rotfl:
I think I have about 10,000 on the computer.

Is it OK if I share recipes I got from websites, etc.? because I have some of those saved on my computer.

The majority of the stuff I cook is not written down--I've been making some of this stuff for years, and I just do it, know what I mean?

Is it OK if I share recipes I got from websites, etc.? because I have some of those saved on my computer.

The majority of the stuff I cook is not written down--I've been making some of this stuff for years, and I just do it, know what I mean?

::yes:: I do know what you mean.
I have many that are not written down...I need to do that sometimes because the girls want the recipes and I don't have them :eek:

Website recipes are fine...as long as you have tried them and you liked them :)
That's where a lot of my Disney recipes and cookie recipes have come from.

::yes:: I do know what you mean.
I have many that are not written down...I need to do that sometimes because the girls want the recipes and I don't have them :eek:

Website recipes are fine...as long as you have tried them and you liked them :)
That's where a lot of my Disney recipes and cookie recipes have come from.

OK, I think I'll be signing up for this one. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter