Animator's Desk Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing such nice things on this board!! Please add my name to the ever growing list! Thanks!

Hi Mal, Please add my name to the list. DL is only like 3000 & some odd miles from my house. :-)

Add me too I am about 3000 miles away and will never make it to CA. Its getting to be an awful long list so i dont hold out much hope but dreams do come true sometimes right? :goodvibes

:happytv: :badpc: :rotfl2: :lmao:
i have a better chance winning a trip to ireland then to getting the animators desk

Boy was I slow in finding this thread. I would really like to get the desk and card if possible.

I would really like one, please. I'm going to *try* to get to the park either this Sunday or Monday. If I'm able to get one, I'll let you know so that I can be taken off the list. Thanks.

cpnbones said:
Thanks. You can take my name off the list. Received through trade. woot! :thumbsup2

CpnBones pirate:

WOOT BONES!!!!!

Thank you for letting me know you received one in trade and your name can be updated.

Please others also let me know when you get your desk from what ever method be it trade, gift, or at the park(if you are so lucky).

List is updated to this post.

thanks

Mal

I would be extremely grateful if I were given an animator's desk. My best bet for going to DLR is in about 4 years :teeth: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter