Animator's Desk Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCA_MillionaireFreak said:
Are we getting the cards too?

Add me please!

that is up to the gifter and if you want the card let me know so I can add that request to your name.

Mal

Wish I had known earlier there would be a thread for gifting. I would have added DS ILikeCheeze to it. I know he would like the card too, if possible. Thanks Mal.

I would love one! I so wish I had one so plz add me to the list thx lots!

Please add my name to the list too.

Im off to WDW in September but doubt I will ever get to DLR, especially given Im in the UK . Arg!

Thanks in advance :thumbsup2

Oh. I was going to ask to be added to the want list. But I see I'm already there. Thank you! :thumbsup2

Please add AmberDaze & MickeysMusic to the list :)! :goodvibes Thank you! :grouphug:

I usually am not in lust over any of the VMK items I can't get, but this is one thing I would trade a WHOLE lot for. If anyone gets extras and would be kind enough to gift one, I'd love to be on the list!

I wouldent mind being added to the list. heres hoping :)

I live in NJ so I pretty much go to only WDW once a year.Please get me one and thank you.

Add me too please. I'm headed to WDW later this year, but not sure when or if I'll ever make it to DL.

my family kind of pour send on to alphabbaldy please we will never get to the parks please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter