And yet another, seems there is always another......

So there's apparently a motive for the shooting in Half Moon Bay. The perp was apparently upset that his boss asked him to pay to repair accidental damage, and that he believed that his boss and a coworker were responsible for the damage. But in any case, I've never worked any place where an employee was financially responsible for a workplace mishap. That was always considered a cost of doing business for the employer.

Zhao told investigators that his Half Moon Bay shooting was sparked after his boss asked him to pay a $100 repair bill for damage that had been done to heavy construction equipment, according to local news reports confirmed by San Mateo County District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe.​
After confronting his supervisor and a co-worker, whom Zhao thought were responsible for the collision between his forklift and a bulldozer, he allegedly shot them, according to reports confirmed by Wagstaffe.​

I have a relative who lives in The Villages in Florida. You wouldn't believe the crazy stuff that happens there. Not like violent crime but more like drunk people getting into trouble.
I use to do work in Leisure world, OMG after about noon about everyone was hammered, every day

I use to do work in Leisure world, OMG after about noon about everyone was hammered, every day
Yeah same in the Villages. These older folks drink and party WAY harder than I ever did in college. That leads to many wild things happening. That's all I'll say since I don't want to derail the conversation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter