And the winner is....

Just a reminder: first post with the correct answer wins. If you have guessed the same as someone else before you you have NO chance of winning.

Oh and just for clarification, the ones pictured above are from my personal collection and are all neatly stored away with the other X-mas decorations until next year. This will be a new ornament. OK it's not totally new as I had drawn it out for one of the kids at work and he moved away before he got to make it. I have cut it out and will be painting it between now and the 13th. As I said it may be in that picture and it may not. :D

Well just in case we are eligible... Britt says his guess is Gurgi...

figgy

How about tigger?? Since my original guess was already used I will go with this one.

I will guess Meeko, just for the heck of it! Dom, this is a tough one. Those ornaments are awesome! You are so VERY talented!!!

Sue Ellen

Dom...I'm going to agree with Vince and figure the number combination of 1 and 3 have got to mix in here somewhere....so I'm guessing one group of the three hitchhiking ghosts. Don't you think they'd look cute, all gussied up for Christmas? They could be waiting for a ride in a sleigh.

Miss Daisy.....don't know why..she just jumped out at me

Donna

OK so way oout of left field here.....your annoucing it ON THE 13th.....the day of the AK EVENT...taking into the logic it is the AK event I figure it is an AK kinda animal figure ALSO it is the chester & hester event...so I'm thinking dinosaur.......MY MONEY is on RAFIKI, I wanted to say aladar form dinosaur but MY PIN KARMA say's Rafiki...we'll see I could be way off base but hey...it's just a game!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!

I'm guessing you're giving away an ornament of Jiminy Cricket. No wait, you already did!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Cynthia

Cruella DeVille - she just seems like such a natural choice to get rid , er i mean to give , oh, um, i mean to share with someone else!!! Caroline

Okay, the "Kid" was a boy so i guess...Simba!:D

Canwe make TWO guesses?:D

After much thought I going with..Chernabog.

my fave villian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter