And the winner is....

Dom13

Pin Pics Graphics Dept.
Lynnie the Pooh!!! who guessed Goofy!

I know I was a little late here. We had our local pin meet today and I just HAD to go and trade!!!

Lynnie please e-mail me your address and I will get this out to you sometime this week.

Thanks to everyone that participated. I have a couple of others that will be prizes during the "events" I am hosting for us poor unfortunate souls that have to stay home during the pin cruise. Stay tuned!!

-------------- Original Post ---------------

Being as 13 is lucky for me I have decided to make it someone else's lucky day also. I will be holding a contest.

What do you win? One of these:

ornament.jpg

The character shall be my choosing and may or may not be one of the ornaments pictured and may or may not be one of my favorites. It will be one of my favorites to draw though and no they are not necessarily the same. It will be a Disney character.

How do you enter? You MUST post (no e-mails or PMs please) a reply here with a guess as to which character I am giving away. The first one to guess correctly will win but I will not announce the winner until April 13th, around 1300 hours. (I'll try for 13:13, 1:13pm for those of triskidelaphobics :D , but not sure how easy that will be to do.)

Only one post per person please. Only your first post will be considered. I will be checking in often to see who is guessing what.

Good luck to all that enter!!!

Oh gosh...well, I'm certainly the first poster but the field is so large....

(closing eyes and pointing finger).......Chip?

P.S. Yes, I know it may not be one of the ones pictured, but I can't even go there....way too many guesses..lol!!

P.P.S. My son hopes it's Grumpy and my daughter hopes it's Snow White. And thankfully, my other daughter doesn't care yet!!

if it were the villians it would be easy!....this is a bit more challenging...
I have to go with Flounder....he's just so cute!

HC

I think it's the glinch ( Not sure of spelling) Hope you don't take in consider Spelling.

Cathy

I'm gonna guess Pluto, because I really, really like that way that one looks in the photo! :)

~Lady Nancy~

chip i though he was so cute and the person that done his voice in the movies matched him so great.

Happy birthday

Huey, Dewey, and Louie is my guess. Three of them all together in one makes one and three or 13.

Very clever Vince....hhhmmmm.....I'm still gonna go with the sentimental favorite...Chip!!

Going on the guess it not one of the ones pictured and choosing:

GOOFY!!!!!!!!

Chip..just because he is from Beauty and the Beast..and right now that is my current collecting phase!..good luck everyone!
Lynn

The one on your desk next to your computer monitor, its a 1992 specially made pin of Michael Isner standing on the tower of MGM and yelling "TOP OF WORLD MA TOP OF THE WORLD"

Am I right :p

Or #14 none of the above. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter