Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy, sorry for the misspelling of Susan. It should be with an "n" instead of an "h". Thanks for the designs.

Amy, could I get a "cruisen with my mates" sign?
The names are:
Bill
Angie
Tim
Kim
Bob
Nan
Jim
Veronica

NCL Breakaway
August 21 2023
Greek Isles

Thank-you so very much!
Angie

Wow, Amy that was fast and perfect! It is beautiful!!
Except for my mistake!:(
We leave on the 21 but we sail on the 23. I hate to ask you to fix my error but is it possible to change the 21 to a 23?

Thank-you!!! Thank-you!! Thank-you!!

Hi Amy,

We are headed back to Alaska! We would love to request a door sign. Something like last time with the glaciers would be awesome. Cruising with the Ramey's -- Norwegian Encore -- October 2023 (No names on the bottom this time, maybe just put the ship name and date there)

As always, Thank you so much!

Attachments

• Papa, Amy, Matt door.jpg
    Papa, Amy, Matt door.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 2
Amy thank you again for the door sign. They all loved them!

Our next sailing is Oct 28 - Nov 4 on the Adventure of the Seas.
Would you do another sign for me?

the names are: Rod, Kathy, Don, Sue, Harry, Janet, Michael, Elissa, Liam, Angela, and Bill.

The Sailing with my Mates is wonderful OR whatever is easy to put that many names on is awesome! If you had something Halloween that would be fun as we are on the ship on Halloween.

I appreciate everything you have done for me!!!

Hi Amy,

We are headed back to Alaska! We would love to request a door sign. Something like last time with the glaciers would be awesome. Cruising with the Ramey's -- Norwegian Encore -- October 2023 (No names on the bottom this time, maybe just put the ship name and date there)

As always, Thank you so much!
Here is your requested design... enjoy!
cruise2_alaska_norwegianencore by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

Amy thank you again for the door sign. They all loved them!

Our next sailing is Oct 28 - Nov 4 on the Adventure of the Seas.
Would you do another sign for me?

the names are: Rod, Kathy, Don, Sue, Harry, Janet, Michael, Elissa, Liam, Angela, and Bill.

The Sailing with my Mates is wonderful OR whatever is easy to put that many names on is awesome! If you had something Halloween that would be fun as we are on the ship on Halloween.

I appreciate everything you have done for me!!!
Here is one of each...

rod_cruise_royalcaribbean12_adventureoftheseas by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

rod_cruise_halloween_oasis_group by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter