Amy's Designs

BirthdayCuties.jpg

Cinderellainvite_edited-1.jpg

Could I also get these blank and I'll take care of the text? I just discovered this thread...I think I'm going to be hooked.

Amy

Just wanted to say thanks ever so much for the super ride pictures, they are just what i wanted and i thank you so much. My scrapbooks are going to look super.

Donna

disneybust-disneyworld_edited-2.jpg

Hey Amy,
Would you be able to customize this for the Duncan Family Vacation 2007
Dave, Kathy, Kaitlyn and Braeden
Thanks I just love your designs.
I would also love a shirt to be designed for Braeden as he is celebrating his 8th birthday at wdw. He like Mater, Donald Duck, Mickey,Stitch Thanks Kathy

disneybust-disneyworld_edited-2.jpg

Hey Amy,
Would you be able to customize this for the Duncan Family Vacation 2007
Dave, Kathy, Kaitlyn and Braeden
Thanks I just love your designs.
I would also love a shirt to be designed for Braeden as he is celebrating his 8th birthday at wdw. He like Mater, Donald Duck, Mickey,Stitch Thanks Kathy
Oh He loves figment also

Jennifer,

I worked on this for you. If you wanted something more "girly" let me know. I wasn't sure if you wanted it to be "girly" for you or kinda generic for the baby. Let me know if you wanted me to go in another direction.

Babydisney_edited-1.jpg

Filling a few requests -

For 15minfromOGDL

BirthdayCutiesBlank.jpg

Cinderellainvite.jpg

I wasn't sure how blank you wanted it, so I did it both ways

Cinderellainviteblank.jpg

GutierrezWDW.jpg

For Digskat

Duncanwdw.jpg

I'll work on your birthday design request.

Beth,

Thank you very much - I don't have to tell you how addicting it is. It is designers like you that inspired me to try my hand at this. I thank you, my husband doesn't - ha, ha

Design request for digskat
How is this? I can change the wording if you wanted something specific

ManyCharacterBirthday.jpg

Thank you so much! My husband just saw it and loves it, too! You are so talented!

Jennifer,

I worked on this for you. If you wanted something more "girly" let me know. I wasn't sure if you wanted it to be "girly" for you or kinda generic for the baby. Let me know if you wanted me to go in another direction.

Babydisney_edited-1.jpg

Amy Thats cute thanks. If you could do a girly on that would be nice to but this one will work.

Beth,

Thank you very much - I don't have to tell you how addicting it is. It is designers like you that inspired me to try my hand at this. I thank you, my husband doesn't - ha, ha

Love the Duncan Family too!!

Love it Amy!! I was just hoping for one of the characters not all!! Braeden likes it too!

Jennifer,
How about this one? (My daughter walked up behind me and Loved it and has to have one too) I made it generic enough in text to mean pregnancy but also could be just about anything.

Grandadventurecopy.jpg

digskat,

Would you rather only have one character? I can always take off the rest - that's an easy fix!

Jennifer,
How about this one? (My daughter walked up behind me and Loved it and has to have one too) I made it generic enough in text to mean pregnancy but also could be just about anything.

Grandadventurecopy.jpg

that is cute I can even use it for Big Sis

Beth,

Hi amy Braeden just said he'd like it to Say Celebrating my 8th with all my friends at Disney.

Adding a couple more..

Carsborder_edited-1.jpg

I can personalize this with whatever text you'd like or simply add your own

Catscopy.jpg

I had a hard time coming up with something cute for this one (text) - hopefully this is good.

Airplanecopy.jpg

For all the Pooh fans out there -
Poohcopy.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter