"American Horror Story: Coven" — What did you think?

I called it! Just knew Cordelia would be the supreme. I enjoy AHS, but I think the story sometimes suffers from the theme or message. This season was all about minorities and oppression. Very similar to what a True Blood is all about. The season started strong, but really went off the rails.

You know what was disappointing besides the end? How Misty went, her character was so sweet then be stuck like that. Loved how Fiona got stuck with the Ax man in catfish land.

I thought it was a pretty appropriate way for Fiona to go in my opinion. After going around and doing whatever she pleased, she got served a nice large slice of humble pie instead of getting a dramatic death.

I enjoyed watching Coven (this is my first season of AHS I've seen), but I think one of the major problems was all of the subplots going around. There wasn't enough time to develop them well. Like how Delphine LaLaurie decided to suddenly ignore all that character development. :scratchin

I think the reason for all of the dropped story lines and subplots was because Ryan Murphy was planning this to become a spin-off and decided mid-production not to do it. He had to quickly close things up instead of leaving them open-ended.

I can't wait to see what is in store for next season. I read that it will be set mostly in the 1950's.

I was a little confused with Fiona's end. Did reconciling with Cordelia bring her soul back?

Next season sounds interesting. Happy to see that Jessica, Angela, and Kathy will be back. Sounds like it could be about many things...aliens, the Cold War, etc. I know the show is centered more about relationships in unusual circumstances, but I would love an old fashioned 50s monster season!

I was a little confused with Fiona's end. Did reconciling with Cordelia bring her soul back?

Next season sounds interesting. Happy to see that Jessica, Angela, and Kathy will be back. Sounds like it could be about many things...aliens, the Cold War, etc. I know the show is centered more about relationships in unusual circumstances, but I would love an old fashioned 50s monster season!

Fiona was in eternal hell with the Ax Man.

I must say I was surprised. I thought Fiona would pick the daggar up and stab Cordelia in the back, taking her power. Guess I misunderstood how it all works. :)

I was ok with the ending but I did hope there would be a battle. This was my first season and I liked it. I might even dig up the first two seasons and watch them.

I will say even though I was kind of disappointed in the ending I am very happy Kyle and Zoe got to stay together in the end. I'm still a little upset about the way their characters ended things in the first season which I just saw a few months ago. Horrible monster or not, I think they should have ended up together.

1b0abf6e7050ea024522ea5efad535b0.jpg

I will say even though I was kind of disappointed in the ending I am very happy Kyle and Zoe got to stat together in the end. I'm still a little upset about the way their characters ended things in the first season which I just saw a few months ago. Horrible monster or not, I think they should have ended up together.

1b0abf6e7050ea024522ea5efad535b0.jpg

I don't remember him raping anyone? I remember his mother raping him, however.

I didn't really care for the ending, but I did love Fiona's revulsion at the knotty pine paneling in her fishing-cabin-in-hell!

One word: "BAAAAALEEEENNNNCIAAAAGAAAAAAA!!!!!"

I loved the Myrtle Snow character. :lmao:

All in all it was a pretty decent season. Murder House was my favorite, and I felt Asylum was a hot mess. RM redeemed himself a little bit for me with Coven.

One word: "BAAAAALEEEENNNNCIAAAAGAAAAAAA!!!!!"

I loved the Myrtle Snow character. :lmao:

All in all it was a pretty decent season. Murder House was my favorite, and I felt Asylum was a hot mess. RM redeemed himself a little bit for me with Coven.
I've heard people say different things about the seasons so I plan to watch all. I should ask what people here think though.

To all of those who have seen all of the seasons, which one do you think is the best?

I've heard people say different things about the seasons so I plan to watch all. I should ask what people here think though.

To all of those who have seen all of the seasons, which one do you think is the best?

I thought the first season was definitely the best! Very composed storyline without a ton of extras like seasons 2 & 3. I enjoyed season 2 more than most people I think, but Coven was still better than Asylum.

My Favorite is actually season 1, then season 2, then season 3. My DH his favorite is season 2, then season 3, then season 1. I just love the "haunted house" theme in season 1.

For me:
Murder House (S1)
Coven (S3)
Asylum (S2)

Even though I said Asylum was a hot mess (too many story lines and plot holes), AHS is still one of my favorite shows. I'm sad that I've got to wait until October for the new season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter