Altered Paper Clips Swap ~ All Received ~ CLOSED!!

Traci, they are all really cute! love the "sun"glasses!!

Love all the new clips posted, I knew I was going to regret not signing up for more groups!

Cassey

Lisa, is it okay to mail this to you tomorrow? I am planning to finish my pages for the baby album and tuck those in with this.

Cassey

Yes its okay to mail them to me whenever you can Cassey!!

I have a spot set aside for both the clips and baby pages!

I am planning to mail Monday morning. I just finished up the baby album pages so I'll be enclosing them with all the clips from this swap.:yay: Got another swap done and checked off my busy to do list.

thanks for letting me know cheryl and traci, will let you know when they arrive!

Michelle and Cassey your packages arrived today!

love all your clips!
thanks for my goodies too they are so cute!!
and what a surprise Cassey you gave me with the Chinese zodiacs!

love all your clips!

DD and I had to run to the store for some paper and things so I picked them up for you. I was hoping you had not purchased them yet. Glad you like them.

Cassey

DD and I had to run to the store for some paper and things so I picked them up for you. I was hoping you had not purchased them yet. Glad you like them.

Cassey

I was going to go this weekend! I LOVE THEM! thanks again!

love all your clips!

Glad they arrived safely : ) Thanks for letting me know:goodvibes

Cheryl, got your's and Rachel's package today!!

thank you so much for the adorable cards...love that they come from Make-A-Wish!!!

I was hoping you would like them. I know you always include a card with your gives :)

I will be finishing my last 3 groups this weekend and mailing on Tuesday. Sorry I'm running late - this end of year school stuff is really tying me up.

not a problem Danielle, we can extend if you or anyone else needs a few more days!!!

Traci got your clips today!! everything looks great!

thanks for my disney letters, they are super cute!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter