Altered Paper Clips Swap ~ All Received ~ CLOSED!!

:lovestruc:lovestrucLove :lovestruc:lovestrucwhat you girls have posted!

Lisa, how are attaching your items to the clips? I only know how to do them one way-- by sandwiching the paperclip between 2 pieces of cardstock using a pop dot. Teach me what you're doing. It is so cute!

:lovestruc:lovestrucLove :lovestruc:lovestrucwhat you girls have posted!

Lisa, how are attaching your items to the clips? I only know how to do them one way-- by sandwiching the paperclip between 2 pieces of cardstock using a pop dot. Teach me what you're doing. It is so cute!

my group D yellow flowers are attached with the brads...so they slide around a bit, but figured when you put them on your page, you all could use a pop dot.

the girls group are the same way you do yours.

the bday hats they had a big pop dot on the back already...so just took off the paper backing, attached it to the clip, turned the backing over to the non shiny side and stuck it back on.

When I do them I always put something on the back. Sometimes I wrap the clip in fiber and that give the popdot something to stick well too (I generally use a fluffy one so if the back is sticky I add on a small bit of yarn to keep it unsticky.

Rebecca

finished two more groups ~

group I - Outside - zoo animals

P1070476.jpg

group J - color - red

P1070474.jpg

I have been working on this swap here and there. I'm finished with the rides/attractions group and I did fuzzy tennis balls for the pet group. (I still need to do the red fire hydrant though). I have the Epcot Mickey heads partially done. I also finished the halloween clips and have the products pulled for the fall leaves--so that group is half done. No pictures yet...I'll post some once I'm totally finished. Just felt like updating.

my last 3 groups ~

Group A - goofy hats

P1070477.jpg

Group B ~ Monsters "M"

P1070478.jpg

Group C ~ Animal Kingdom "A" & "K"...I couldn't figure out anything for these...hope they are okay for everyone!

P1070479.jpg

just a reminder first check in is this Friday!!
hope everyone is doing good!!!

Lisa--checking in for myself and Rachel. I have my ideas sketched and 3 of my groups completed. Rachel has her ideas and is planning on getting started this weekend. We will definately be able to mail on time :)

Checking in, all but one group cut, will assemble Friday IF I can remember to get the paper clips. My brain is still mush, forgot my hair appt today...thank goodness she likes me!

Cassey

Lisa--checking in for myself and Rachel. I have my ideas sketched and 3 of my groups completed. Rachel has her ideas and is planning on getting started this weekend. We will definately be able to mail on time :)

Checking in, all but one group cut, will assemble Friday IF I can remember to get the paper clips. My brain is still mush, forgot my hair appt today...thank goodness she likes me!

Cassey

thanks Cheryl and Cassey!

Two groups done!

Group A- Pooh and Bee Hive

IMG_4147.jpg

Group C- Disney world or walt disney

IMG_4146.jpg

Hope to finish the rest this weekend.

Working on these this weekend. Have some ideas but nothing set in stone yet. Need to hit the store to get some inspiration!

hope you can find some Danielle!!
thanks for checking in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter